Enteric coating is very good!

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Apr 11, 2009

I had been taking a softgel with similar ingredients and couldn't stand taking them for more than a few days at a time because of the fishy taste in my mouth if I burped. This one doesn't do that. It is so much easier to take. Thanks!!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2951556 on Dec 25, 2009

I went to using this product instead of taking regular prescribed medication and it has helped lower my total cholesterol big time. I went from 279 to 187 in 3 months time. I also changed what I eat (no more deep fried foods) without any additional exercise. This product does not leave any after fishy taste either like a competor product I tried.

21st Century Health Care, Triple Omega Complex 3-6-9 Enteric Coated Softgels (CEN22875)

Posted by Reviewer3280271 on Oct 03, 2008

My wife and I have been using the 3-6-9 Softgels for years. It When we started using the Softgels it was the first time we did not get the distictive Fish oil taste every time we took the gels. I would probably stopped taking the oils if it weren't for the Enteric Coated Gels. Thank you 21st. Century. Howard E. Sherman

No fishy taste

Posted by Reviewer2463075 on Feb 24, 2010

The greatest thing about these 3/6/9 Omegas is the Enteric coating. Instead of tasting like fish, they actually taste good. It is also a good balance of all three omega oils. I have been taking these for a long time and would not change. They are also a good value.

All in one!

Posted by Reviewer1883495 on Apr 18, 2011

They're a little large but they go down easy. Just glad to get all three in one, thanks! 21st Century!

a vital supplement

Posted by 4773580859730464304 on Feb 19, 2014

I use this Omega3,6,9 because I have arthritis and it keeps the pain down and I also know it is a vital food supplement if you don't eat enough fish daily. I'd say the capsules are a bit large and difficult to swallow and also I am not sure that makarel is such a good fish to use as there is a lot of lead and other heavy metals in this fish. I have also read that fish fished off Chile and Peru aren't too healthy to eat but I choose not to take too much notice of this. Anyway this particular supplement works fine on my arthritis and I still feel as though I am doing something good and healthy for my body by eating them each day. Though I may look to another product to get smaller capsules- easier to swallow. All in all I am satisfied with 21st Century products and have several different food supplements by them- good prices and ingredients.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2334336 on Feb 21, 2010

Same as my previous comments, MMV

safety product.