Good product!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

We started taking Zinc to help with the cold season as Zinc is known to have possible benefits in this department. You'll find that the 21st Century brand offers an excellent value as they don't spend as much as the big players advertising. The bottle has 110 tablets, enough for the entire family. The pills can be broken too. We take this product along with Vitamin C especially during the cold and nasty wintery and Spring months just around the corner. Please click on my profile!

21st Century Health Care, Zinc, 50 mg, 110 Tablets

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years...

They do the trick

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016

My zinc levels were low, so I began taking this supplement to help with the situation. I didn't know much about the brand, but they had good reviews and were inexpensive. Less than halfway through the bottle and my levels were already improved, so I will stick with this one. If my review helped you, please check the yes box below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb!

21st Century Health Care, Zinc, 50 mg, 110 Tablets (CEN-21393

Posted by 5158724648720167479 on Sep 03, 2015

DUE TO A SEVERE GUT CONDITION I HAVE A PROBLEM ABSORBING NUTRIENTS. SINCE I HAVE STARTING THE USE OF THIS, MY ZINC LEVELS HAVE RETURNED TO WITHIN THE NORMAL RANGE.

Improves my immune system

Posted by 4885279618812576556 on Feb 21, 2015

After buying a bottle to try out , I bought more again . Since my daily diet lacks zinc ,these zinc supplements really have been helping improving my immune system . Can't remember the last time I felt really sick after consuming these once per two days (remember to take vit C fruits too) . While its still better to absorb zinc naturally from nuts , having some zinc tablets isn't all that bad too.

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Oct 15, 2012

super

Affordable and Efficient

Posted by 5502431016925792179 on Aug 12, 2013

Great price for such a huge quantity! The quality is ok also. I highly recommend this product!

ok

Posted by 4742391206751196808 on Nov 05, 2013

Ok

great product

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on Nov 07, 2013

great product for the price. Recommended

functioneaza