Good Taste, Quality, Product

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013

Tasty Too. Compare to the major brands with an excellent price. Newbies see my profile before purchasing...ENJOY!

So Deliciously Good that Self-control is needed!

Posted by syadez on Apr 05, 2014

As a parent, I try my best to give the nutrients to my child. Unfortunately, having a picky and fussy-eater child does makes my life more or less a challenge. Previously purchasing the Animal Parade vitamins, I realised that my daughter literally hates the taste. Not only was it costly but that the same time, it was difficult in getting her to eat it. So, i thought, why not try a lower end brand that has same benefits and I found this. Not only is it value for money, the taste is sweet and texture is smooth that I had to control my daughter from eating another 1. Though, I don't know will it be too much since suggested dosage is just 1 tablet for both adult n child. I tried one myself and sincerely felt that it's a keeper. Recommend for those with children who are just like mine. No need for you to look any futher coz this already is a cost-save and has the same amount of vitamins that those expensive ones offer.

for kids

Posted by 5035920611788026727 on Jan 01, 2015

very testfull

Not very tasty

Posted by 5494504149846537083 on Sep 24, 2016

I can't say anything about the ingredients but anyway it's taste is not as good as the previous gummy vitamins, but maybe good for one try.