for kids

Posted by 5035920611788026727 on Jan 01, 2015

very testfull

So Deliciously Good that Self-control is needed!

Posted by syadez on Apr 05, 2014

As a parent, I try my best to give the nutrients to my child. Unfortunately, having a picky and fussy-eater child does makes my life more or less a challenge. Previously purchasing the Animal Parade vitamins, I realised that my daughter literally hates the taste. Not only was it costly but that the same time, it was difficult in getting her to eat it. So, i thought, why not try a lower end brand that has same benefits and I found this. Not only is it value for money, the taste is sweet and texture is smooth that I had to control my daughter from eating another 1. Though, I don't know will it be too much since suggested dosage is just 1 tablet for both adult n child. I tried one myself and sincerely felt that it's a keeper. Recommend for those with children who are just like mine. No need for you to look any futher coz this already is a cost-save and has the same amount of vitamins that those expensive ones offer.

Good Taste, Quality, Product

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 28, 2013

Tasty Too. Compare to the major brands with an excellent price. Newbies see my profile before purchasing...ENJOY!