Great Tea

Posted by Reviewer1104954 on May 12, 2011

Thanks for the prompt sevice in processing my order. It arrived in a timely manner and I have enjoyed this product for many years and it truly was joyful for me to find this product offered by your company. I am a customer for life. Thanks for your help and great service.

Tea

Posted by Reviewer2710146 on Apr 29, 2011

Very strong GI effect, not for rergulat use because it can become addictive to the system due to the senna. Taste is fine but i won't be using this much.

herbal slimming tea

Posted by Reviewer3035203 on Apr 10, 2011

I got the cranraspberry flavor Thursday and have drank 6 cups since getting it and still no results to help constipation issues:( Flavor is good and smell is not that strong either.

Only if you need it.

Posted by Reviewer1368824 on Mar 20, 2011

After ordering this, I heard that seana leaves are not good for your liver so I limited my drinking to this. So far, I've only drank 2 bags. They seem to work - they make me go to the washroom. However, before that, i would get stomach pains first. If you are constipated, this would be a good product. If you are not, then you probably don't need this. As for losing weight, I have tried it long enough to tell.

I call it poop tea

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Feb 28, 2011

It works. It tastes ok. But it definately acts as a laxative. I drink it before bed.

Excellent product and service

Posted by Reviewer2540175 on Feb 16, 2011

Goods came in good condition and on time delivery.

next to that bathroom!

Posted by Reviewer1244329 on Jan 26, 2011

First off, when u take this tea you HAVE to make sure a bathroom is open/near you and if not I am so sorry for you. This tea helped me lose weight w/o doing that much exorcise. I would tell everyone I know about this! It really works!

herbal slimming tea

Posted by Reviewer2620034 on Jan 21, 2011

make sure you don't drink too much. otherwise it is effective and has nice taste.

great slimming tea ever!