21st Century Health Care, Herbal Slimming Tea, Honey-Lemon, Caffeine Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.6 oz (45 g)

Tasty Honey Lemon Tea!

Posted by BeckySue From Missouri on Sep 08, 2013

It is nice that 21st Century's Herbal Slimming Tea is a blend of 100% natural herbs. It is a light, delicious caffeine free beverage that contributes to weight loss. This all natural herbal tea offers a rich, satisfying taste in hot or iced tea and provides slimming and digestive benefits that may be enjoyed after every meal. The cost of this tea is certainly very reasonable also! PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2230197 From New York on Jul 23, 2010

Really has you going. I take it before going to bed. Get up in the morning ready to go, literally lol.

Only use this if you need a laxative

Posted by Reviewer1969647 From Norway on Jan 30, 2011

I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, but I've tried various detox teas before, and thought that this would be more of the same. I love tea, and drink all different kinds. Yesterday I had one cup of this tea and the taste is ok, although the smell is kind of funky. But the only effect is: diarrhea. I never normally struggle with this, so when I've now been to the loo three times in the space of two hours, something is very wrong. I wish this effect had been mentioned on the product page, and feel that this should have been advertised as a laxative, rather than a slimming tea. Iherb not mentioning this effect on the product page makes me wary of ordering other products here, especially herbal teas.

HERBAL SLIMMING TEA, HONEY-LEMON

Posted by Reviewer2365202 From Ohio on Aug 10, 2009

I DRINK A CUP OF THIS TEA EVERY NIGHT. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I HAVE REGULAR BM'S. I WILL NOT BE WITHOUT THE TEA. THE FLAVOR IS WONDERFUL, TOO. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER, AND I KNOW I AM MORE HEALTHY THANKS TO THIS WONDERFUL TEA.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2719614 From Germany on May 26, 2009

I am charmed of this product and advises you to buy it. This product enabled me to lose my a few kilos in excess.