Good product!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

We started taking Zinc to help with the cold season as Zinc is known to have possible benefits in this department. You'll find that the 21st Century brand offers an excellent value as they don't spend as much as the big players advertising. The bottle has 110 tablets, enough for the entire family. The pills can be broken too. We take this product along with Vitamin C especially during the cold and nasty wintery and Spring months just around the corner. Please click on my profile!

21st Century Health Care, Zinc, 50 mg, 110 Tablets

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years...

Really cheap Zinc product

Posted by odereviews on Jan 13, 2013

This is a really cheap Zinc product for those with a tight budget. These has Titanium dioxide (Google it) so I wouldn't eat these for a long period of time.

Hyvä

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Edullinen ja hyvin nukuttaa kun ottaa illalla.

Cheap but???

Posted by 4674660025062466795 on Jul 30, 2014

Not expensive but it consists titanium dioxide. I am not happy because of that. I will not buy it any more.

Be careful!

Posted by 5332460355588563139 on Jun 10, 2013

After reading the label and doing my own research- this product worries me. it gives 333% daily needs of zinc which can cause problems if you have too much. I cut all my tablets in half for this reason- which ends up even better value. but i am still left wondering why the company would make a product that is so high over the daily requirement?

It would be the best price / value, however...

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

It would be the best price / value, however: Contains titanium dioxide

Affordable and Efficient

Posted by 5502431016925792179 on Aug 12, 2013

Great price for such a huge quantity! The quality is ok also. I highly recommend this product!

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Oct 15, 2012

super

21st Century Health Care, Zinc, 50 mg, 110 Tablets (CEN-21393

Posted by 5158724648720167479 on Sep 03, 2015

DUE TO A SEVERE GUT CONDITION I HAVE A PROBLEM ABSORBING NUTRIENTS. SINCE I HAVE STARTING THE USE OF THIS, MY ZINC LEVELS HAVE RETURNED TO WITHIN THE NORMAL RANGE.