The Best We Have Taken!

Posted by TheGeneral on Jun 19, 2015

Our family finds this product to be of high quality and likes the mixture. It appears to be working because not only are we getting less colds, but our skin is less dry and when our annual blood test show a drop in cholesterol. My wife and daughter say their hair is shinier. I see some effects on libido, but not sure if it is solely due to this.

Best Vitamin E

Posted by 5676950459210226523 on Apr 15, 2015

Have used this for some time now and after my research it certainly seems the best

A.C. Grace Company, Unique E, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Jan 09, 2015

A.C. Grace Company, Unique E, 120 Softgels

Not sure

Posted by 5310205299263986534 on Nov 11, 2014

I gave this 3 stars because I am not sure what to make of it. I had heard great things about this product, and switched over from the NOW Gamma E Complex to see what effects this one would have. In recent days I came across some folks online who claimed that AC Grace must have changed their product in the past 2 years because they no longer experience the tremendous increase in libido. With the NOW brand I was taking 1200iu daily and my libido was through the roof (male, mid-20s), a result of the strong aromatase inhibition of vitamin E. With Unique E, I don't perceive any noticeable effects, which is disappointing.

good product

Posted by 5344850727081520889 on Oct 21, 2014

Best I found so far

Best Vitamin E I Could Find

Posted by 5703136230536052580 on Apr 18, 2014

Its hard to find a good mixed tocopherols supplement so I was pleased to try this one. It is very good and I would recommend it to others.

Excellent E

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Feb 15, 2014

The right combination and a complex formula for a good price.

Better sleep

Posted by Reviewer2865067 on Dec 07, 2013

I have been using that product for 2-3 years. But after I stopped, I ended up in a situation where my sleep quality was impaired. I then started to take Unique E again and it fixed the sleeping quality issue.

SOY FREE VITAMIN E

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 10, 2013

This product is soy free and appears to be good. No unusual side affects. No tummy upsets. Iherb customer service is A+. Thanks.

The Best Vitamin E Available

Posted by NutritionCoach on Jul 04, 2013

Unique E is hand's down the highest quality vitamin E on the market. I take 800 IU per day to fight the damaging effects of lipid peroxidation, which is the oxidation of polyunsaturated fats. I also break open a capsule and mix the vitamin E with coconut oil to use as a skin moisturizer after shaving and showering!