Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1349132 on Sep 16, 2010

This is oft recommended by Dr. Blaylock, who is an assiduous researcher and knows whereof he speaks, because it contains a full range of the E tocopherols, from alpha (400 IUs) per capsule, to delta--and especially gamma--(432 mgs) in total per capsule.

Not sure

Posted by 5310205299263986534 on Nov 11, 2014

I gave this 3 stars because I am not sure what to make of it. I had heard great things about this product, and switched over from the NOW Gamma E Complex to see what effects this one would have. In recent days I came across some folks online who claimed that AC Grace must have changed their product in the past 2 years because they no longer experience the tremendous increase in libido. With the NOW brand I was taking 1200iu daily and my libido was through the roof (male, mid-20s), a result of the strong aromatase inhibition of vitamin E. With Unique E, I don't perceive any noticeable effects, which is disappointing.

The best Vit E

Posted by Reviewer1475285 on Jun 26, 2010

I use this brand because it does not contain soy. It works for me.

BEST VITAMIN E in THE USA

Posted by Reviewer2168909 on Jul 12, 2010

This vitamin E, made only by AC Grace is the most potent, excipient free, best Vitamin E made in the US. I won't buy any other brand. I've told at least 10 other people to buy only this brand. It is head and shoulders above any other vitamin E. Far superior in every aspect of quality and potency.

Unique E is unique!

Posted by Reviewer2249353 on Jan 02, 2010

Unique E is the highest quality Vitamin I have found. They were recommended by more than one doctor. I will return for more.

Excellent Vitamin E

Posted by Reviewer1565861 on Jan 05, 2010

I am allergic to Soy and can tolerate this vitamin E. I think it is a great product.

Unique E, A.C. Grace Co.,

Posted by Reviewer2036525 on Jan 20, 2009

This Vitamin E was rated the highest by Dr. Russell Blaylock (Neurosurgeon from MS). I seem to breathe easier at night when I take this.

DRJ

Posted by Reviewer1226158 on Oct 25, 2008

I FIND GRACE UNIQUE VITAMIN E THE BEST ON THE MARKET....I HAVE BEEN TAKING THEM FOR 10 YEARS ...I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM...

Good Mixed Tocopherol Product

Posted by Reviewer1249045 on Jul 07, 2010

My search for a high-quality, high-purity mixed tocopherol product led me to this purchase. I left off a star due to the fact that it is sourced from genetically modified soy beans. The company assured me that their process results in a product that is the same as if it were sourced from non-GMO's. While I have no reason to doubt this claim, I would still much prefer a product that is non-GMO. GMO's are an abomination, and I look forward to a day when they are banned from this planet.

Doctor recommended

Posted by Reviewer1264280 on Jun 12, 2010

I go to a wonderful holistic physician and this is the brand of Vitamin E he recommends. I've been taking it for over 3 years.