Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

A Vogel, Allergy Relief, 120 Tablets

Bioforce

Posted by Reviewer1504176 on May 27, 2008

I have been recommending this product to my patients for some years now as an alternative to medication for allergies. Patients give me very good feedback, and my own personal experience with this product has been very positive. Dr. Ellen Coyne, Family Chiropractor, NYC

I Couldn't Live Without my Pollinosan!

Posted by Reviewer1603439 on Jan 29, 2009

I've used Pollinosan tablets since the early 1980s and never had to use another thing for allergies since! If you've never tried Pollinosan, don't wait another day! Give it to your kids, too! I raised my son on Pollinosan for his allergies and eventually your body builds a remarkable resistance against allergens. We only take it every now and then as needed but in general, we have our allergies under complete control. KiKi

These really help!

Posted by Reviewer2262060 on Sep 28, 2008

I have severe allergies to just about every kind of tree, weed, and grass there is. I have tried many herbal remedies in order to get away from using Zyrtec, Claritin, Nasonex, Rhinocort, you name it. I still get some symptoms, but there is a noticeable lessening of my hayfever, and I have been able to cut way back on the prescription drugs (as well as their nasty side effects). I'm using 2 tablets, 3 times per day.

Fabulous Product!

Posted by SWPoriginal on Nov 07, 2007

This product works very well for me! I was having such a hard time this fall with allergies, even though I was on Claritin. A friend mentioned that she used this with her 4 year old and it worked well. So I tried it. Within the first day, I was feeling relief. Within 3 days, I got off Claritin entirely, as it wasn't helping anyway. Now, whenever someone tells me they have allergies, I give them info. about this product! I love the fact that it has no side-effects!

It works

Posted by Reviewer2142578 on Jul 13, 2009

I'm pretty much a skeptic as far as the "science" of homeopathy goes. I've used this product for a number of years now, and, it's very successful at eliminating my problems with allergies, regardless of what I might "think" about the validity of the mechanism through which it is supposed to work.