A Vogel, Allergy Relief, 120 Tablets

Bioforce

Posted by Reviewer1504176 From New York on May 27, 2008

I have been recommending this product to my patients for some years now as an alternative to medication for allergies. Patients give me very good feedback, and my own personal experience with this product has been very positive. Dr. Ellen Coyne, Family Chiropractor, NYC

These really help!

Posted by Reviewer2262060 From Nevada on Sep 28, 2008

I have severe allergies to just about every kind of tree, weed, and grass there is. I have tried many herbal remedies in order to get away from using Zyrtec, Claritin, Nasonex, Rhinocort, you name it. I still get some symptoms, but there is a noticeable lessening of my hayfever, and I have been able to cut way back on the prescription drugs (as well as their nasty side effects). I'm using 2 tablets, 3 times per day.

Fabulous Product!

Posted by SWPoriginal From Vermont on Nov 07, 2007

This product works very well for me! I was having such a hard time this fall with allergies, even though I was on Claritin. A friend mentioned that she used this with her 4 year old and it worked well. So I tried it. Within the first day, I was feeling relief. Within 3 days, I got off Claritin entirely, as it wasn't helping anyway. Now, whenever someone tells me they have allergies, I give them info. about this product! I love the fact that it has no side-effects!

I Couldn't Live Without my Pollinosan!

Posted by Reviewer1603439 From North Carolina on Jan 29, 2009

I've used Pollinosan tablets since the early 1980s and never had to use another thing for allergies since! If you've never tried Pollinosan, don't wait another day! Give it to your kids, too! I raised my son on Pollinosan for his allergies and eventually your body builds a remarkable resistance against allergens. We only take it every now and then as needed but in general, we have our allergies under complete control. KiKi

Vary Effective for seassonal allergy -throat & nose

Posted by Reviewer1316720 From New Jersey on Apr 13, 2007

I have seassonal allergy -throat & nose with cough & ocassional sneezing. I am taking this product for almost seven months. It is very effective. Initially I was taking subscribed dosages. But now I have reduced to one tablet two or three times a day. I increase the dosage if I feel worse. But, now my allergy is much better. Now, I also feel immediate results. i.e. if i feel cough/sneezing. Before I had to take claritin once day. I do not take that now. My daughter has itchy eyes on top of sneezing/cough. For her, this medicine does not help in itchy eyes, it works on her throat & nose. I have rated this as excellent becuse of its effectiveness to me. Update: Now I feel that I have some resistance power to allergy since, I just take one/two pills a day 2/3 days a week and, its spring time.