Ms

Posted by 5646563267817121233 on Jun 18, 2015

Like it very much, solved my problem

Urticaria

Posted by Reviewer2286082 on Apr 15, 2015

Helps my cronic urticaria, no need to take antihistamins anymore. Great product.

Allergy Girl

Posted by 4804531771864569006 on Mar 04, 2015

Allergy Relief is the best allergy pill I've ever taking. It works and doesn't make you sleepy. Iherb delivery was excellent.

Works so well - and no side effects experienced

Posted by RichardFromSydney on Dec 03, 2014

A Vogel's Allergy Relief / Pollinosan is wonderful! It really worked for me. I started taking it after my hay fever became really bad at the start of the season (a particularly bad season, here in Sydney). It took a while to kick in (a couple of weeks), and I found that some days I needed to take it every 30~60 minutes when it would then take the edge of the itchiness/discomfort of hay fever. The pollen around is still as bad but my hay fever is so much better! I keep forgetting to take a maintenance dose and will feel just a little "tickle", which reminds me to take a couple of these pills. Fantastic stuff - have ordered more and I thoroughly recommend to anyone who suffers from hay fever. Just remember to take a higher dosage until they kick in (and give them time).

Awesome allergy medication!

Posted by Reviewer1660506 on Jun 30, 2014

This works better than any other allergy medications I had ever taken.

i don't think these worked

Posted by 5375179384250723348 on Apr 29, 2014

i don't think i got any effect from these tabs

Wonderful drug free allergy relief!!

Posted by 5434687605821227431 on Apr 04, 2014

My acupuncturist recommended iherb and this product as our allergies were kicking up so badly. I followed the severe symptom dosage for two days and the regular dosage for the rest of the week. My allergies are now under control and we use this on an as needed basis. It even worked for the grandkids!!!

Not too bad

Posted by 4778630923040541602 on Jan 02, 2014

I tried this one as I wasn't able to get the nasal spray. This wasn't near as good as the spray but I get it was better than taking tablets from the chemist. At least I didn't feel drowsy.

allergy relief

Posted by YuliaBlum on Sep 11, 2013

Doesn't seems to relieve the allergy to my husband at all.

Mom said OK

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Aug 09, 2013

Gave to my mother who has severe allergies, rhinitis and MRSA in the sinus cavity. She said it was OK but did not relieve her worst symptoms. Probably for someone who has just mild allergies and not all the other serious symptoms that come later.