Bioforce

Posted by Reviewer1504176 on May 27, 2008

I have been recommending this product to my patients for some years now as an alternative to medication for allergies. Patients give me very good feedback, and my own personal experience with this product has been very positive. Dr. Ellen Coyne, Family Chiropractor, NYC

Fabulous Product!

Posted by SWPoriginal on Nov 07, 2007

This product works very well for me! I was having such a hard time this fall with allergies, even though I was on Claritin. A friend mentioned that she used this with her 4 year old and it worked well. So I tried it. Within the first day, I was feeling relief. Within 3 days, I got off Claritin entirely, as it wasn't helping anyway. Now, whenever someone tells me they have allergies, I give them info. about this product! I love the fact that it has no side-effects!

I Couldn't Live Without my Pollinosan!

Posted by Reviewer1603439 on Jan 29, 2009

I've used Pollinosan tablets since the early 1980s and never had to use another thing for allergies since! If you've never tried Pollinosan, don't wait another day! Give it to your kids, too! I raised my son on Pollinosan for his allergies and eventually your body builds a remarkable resistance against allergens. We only take it every now and then as needed but in general, we have our allergies under complete control. KiKi

It works

Posted by Reviewer2142578 on Jul 13, 2009

I'm pretty much a skeptic as far as the "science" of homeopathy goes. I've used this product for a number of years now, and, it's very successful at eliminating my problems with allergies, regardless of what I might "think" about the validity of the mechanism through which it is supposed to work.

No more cough

Posted by Reviewer2672212 on Jul 30, 2009

I have environmental allergies. Sometimes I don't even know what the trigger is. Last year I was suffering with a continuous hacking cough. When I went to the doctor they kept putting me on more and more decongestants and breathers. They thought my asthma had been activated and were treating me with all the usual medications. Nothing helped. My husband researched on the web and thought what I needed most was antihistamines and found Pollinosan. Within a day my coughing was noticeably better. I discontinued all prescription meds and took the Pollinson and my coughing ceased never to return unless I am exposed to more antigens but the Pollinson takes care of it in no time. I am VERY GRATEFUL! Thank you for your wonderful product.

These really help!

Posted by Reviewer2262060 on Sep 28, 2008

I have severe allergies to just about every kind of tree, weed, and grass there is. I have tried many herbal remedies in order to get away from using Zyrtec, Claritin, Nasonex, Rhinocort, you name it. I still get some symptoms, but there is a noticeable lessening of my hayfever, and I have been able to cut way back on the prescription drugs (as well as their nasty side effects). I'm using 2 tablets, 3 times per day.

Great Product!!

Posted by pamcherry on Feb 05, 2008

If everyone knew how good these were. They would'nt need those doctors prescribed meds from doctors that don't work. These work for myself, daughter, mother and sisters.

Vary Effective for seassonal allergy -throat & nose

Posted by Reviewer1316720 on Apr 13, 2007

I have seassonal allergy -throat & nose with cough & ocassional sneezing. I am taking this product for almost seven months. It is very effective. Initially I was taking subscribed dosages. But now I have reduced to one tablet two or three times a day. I increase the dosage if I feel worse. But, now my allergy is much better. Now, I also feel immediate results. i.e. if i feel cough/sneezing. Before I had to take claritin once day. I do not take that now. My daughter has itchy eyes on top of sneezing/cough. For her, this medicine does not help in itchy eyes, it works on her throat & nose. I have rated this as excellent becuse of its effectiveness to me. Update: Now I feel that I have some resistance power to allergy since, I just take one/two pills a day 2/3 days a week and, its spring time.

Works so well - and no side effects experienced

Posted by RichardFromSydney on Dec 03, 2014

A Vogel's Allergy Relief / Pollinosan is wonderful! It really worked for me. I started taking it after my hay fever became really bad at the start of the season (a particularly bad season, here in Sydney). It took a while to kick in (a couple of weeks), and I found that some days I needed to take it every 30~60 minutes when it would then take the edge of the itchiness/discomfort of hay fever. The pollen around is still as bad but my hay fever is so much better! I keep forgetting to take a maintenance dose and will feel just a little "tickle", which reminds me to take a couple of these pills. Fantastic stuff - have ordered more and I thoroughly recommend to anyone who suffers from hay fever. Just remember to take a higher dosage until they kick in (and give them time).

Allergy Girl

Posted by 4804531771864569006 on Mar 04, 2015

Allergy Relief is the best allergy pill I've ever taking. It works and doesn't make you sleepy. Iherb delivery was excellent.