A Vogel, Allergy Relief, 120 Tablets

Bioforce

Posted by Reviewer1504176 on May 27, 2008

I have been recommending this product to my patients for some years now as an alternative to medication for allergies. Patients give me very good feedback, and my own personal experience with this product has been very positive. Dr. Ellen Coyne, Family Chiropractor, NYC

I Couldn't Live Without my Pollinosan!

Posted by Reviewer1603439 on Jan 29, 2009

I've used Pollinosan tablets since the early 1980s and never had to use another thing for allergies since! If you've never tried Pollinosan, don't wait another day! Give it to your kids, too! I raised my son on Pollinosan for his allergies and eventually your body builds a remarkable resistance against allergens. We only take it every now and then as needed but in general, we have our allergies under complete control. KiKi

It works

Posted by Reviewer2142578 on Jul 13, 2009

I'm pretty much a skeptic as far as the "science" of homeopathy goes. I've used this product for a number of years now, and, it's very successful at eliminating my problems with allergies, regardless of what I might "think" about the validity of the mechanism through which it is supposed to work.

No more cough

Posted by Reviewer2672212 on Jul 30, 2009

I have environmental allergies. Sometimes I don't even know what the trigger is. Last year I was suffering with a continuous hacking cough. When I went to the doctor they kept putting me on more and more decongestants and breathers. They thought my asthma had been activated and were treating me with all the usual medications. Nothing helped. My husband researched on the web and thought what I needed most was antihistamines and found Pollinosan. Within a day my coughing was noticeably better. I discontinued all prescription meds and took the Pollinson and my coughing ceased never to return unless I am exposed to more antigens but the Pollinson takes care of it in no time. I am VERY GRATEFUL! Thank you for your wonderful product.

These really help!

Posted by Reviewer2262060 on Sep 28, 2008

I have severe allergies to just about every kind of tree, weed, and grass there is. I have tried many herbal remedies in order to get away from using Zyrtec, Claritin, Nasonex, Rhinocort, you name it. I still get some symptoms, but there is a noticeable lessening of my hayfever, and I have been able to cut way back on the prescription drugs (as well as their nasty side effects). I'm using 2 tablets, 3 times per day.