Experienced User of Echinaforce

Posted by Reviewer1599704 on Dec 26, 2008

I received the Echinaforce earlier than I expected and in good condition. My husband and I try never to be out of this formula as it has proven to be a superior product for enhancing the immune system against flus. The price was also better than most suppliers.

A real life-saver!

Posted by StMelangell on Aug 12, 2010

The Bio-Force extract is by far the best version of echinacea I've tried. I have chronic bronchial problems, and used to have to be on antibiotics most of the winter. Thanks to this stuff, I was able to break that cycle, and I've been bronchitis-free for two winters now (after almost 15 years of misery!) I absolutely, positively swear by this brand; it's definitely the best out there. :)

It always works for me and my friend when we have a cold or a fever

Posted by 4685657759177011168 on Mar 25, 2015

It works for me and my friends all the times that whenever we catch a cold or have sour throat and we take it, it works very fast and well on us. My friend and I both had fever one time and we took none of the traditional western medicine, but we use this product and in a few days, our fever was gone. You can take this daily to boost up your immune system for two weeks. Then stop it for one week. And take it again for another two weeks to get the most benefit from it.

# 1 cold and flu formula

Posted by Reviewer2097871 on Dec 13, 2015

I never buy any other echinacea than this. It just works so well

Smoothies strengthener

Posted by 5019497269429700363 on Dec 27, 2015

Perfect into smoothies, salad dressing, sauces, juices.

love it

Posted by 4732266215972395202 on May 03, 2016

i mix it with Sambucus as soon as i feel like one of us ( including kids) might be getting a cold . mix with water morning and night for couple days . i havent been sick for 2 year ... combination of being vegan helps :)

I wouldn't do without this product

Posted by 5242669812678459761 on Aug 16, 2016

It helps keep summer and winter colds and flu at bay whilst everyone coughing and spluttering :-)

A.Vogel

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Mar 24, 2011

This echinacea is the best that I have bought. It helps whenever we need a boost to our immune system. I have been using it for years!

Good Quality Echinacea

Posted by funkydharma on Nov 02, 2011

I have been using it for myself and family.

Works immedietly

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Sep 26, 2012

My daughter complained of a sore throat/cold and this helped her quickly! I use this for almost any sickness in our house. The bottle lasts a long time, and the children dont complain much about their sickness, because they seem to disappear pretty good! I use this along with Bronchosan. Works really really well, and is cost effective

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »