A Vogel, Echinaforce, Fresh Herb Extract of Echinacea, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Experienced User of Echinaforce

Posted by Reviewer1599704 From Trinidad and Tobago on Dec 26, 2008

I received the Echinaforce earlier than I expected and in good condition. My husband and I try never to be out of this formula as it has proven to be a superior product for enhancing the immune system against flus. The price was also better than most suppliers.

A real life-saver!

Posted by Reviewer2276985 From California on Aug 12, 2010

The Bio-Force extract is by far the best version of echinacea I've tried. I have chronic bronchial problems, and used to have to be on antibiotics most of the winter. Thanks to this stuff, I was able to break that cycle, and I've been bronchitis-free for two winters now (after almost 15 years of misery!) I absolutely, positively swear by this brand; it's definitely the best out there. :)

A.Vogel

Posted by Reviewer1073552 From Connecticut on Mar 24, 2011

This echinacea is the best that I have bought. It helps whenever we need a boost to our immune system. I have been using it for years!

Good Quality Echinacea

Posted by funkydharma From Canada on Nov 02, 2011

I have been using it for myself and family.

Works immedietly

Posted by Reviewer2669743 From Wisconsin on Sep 26, 2012

My daughter complained of a sore throat/cold and this helped her quickly! I use this for almost any sickness in our house. The bottle lasts a long time, and the children dont complain much about their sickness, because they seem to disappear pretty good! I use this along with Bronchosan. Works really really well, and is cost effective

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »