A real life-saver!

Posted by Reviewer2276985 on Aug 12, 2010

The Bio-Force extract is by far the best version of echinacea I've tried. I have chronic bronchial problems, and used to have to be on antibiotics most of the winter. Thanks to this stuff, I was able to break that cycle, and I've been bronchitis-free for two winters now (after almost 15 years of misery!) I absolutely, positively swear by this brand; it's definitely the best out there. :)

Experienced User of Echinaforce

Posted by Reviewer1599704 on Dec 26, 2008

I received the Echinaforce earlier than I expected and in good condition. My husband and I try never to be out of this formula as it has proven to be a superior product for enhancing the immune system against flus. The price was also better than most suppliers.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3150516 on Jan 25, 2009

Excellent Service, one of the best I have dealt with on the Internet

Seems to work so far.

Posted by Reviewer3033455 on Jul 19, 2009

Seems to have prevented nasal infections from onsetting when I have had bad allergy syptoms. Used this in congunction with natrabio individual formulas and the liddells decongesant.

The Original and best

Posted by Reviewer1856888 on Sep 30, 2009

Works a treat. Been using it for years to prevent illness and to cut short the duration of cold and flu. Swear by it!

Echinacea, A. Vogel, Echinaforce

Posted by Reviewer1270647 on Apr 30, 2010

The BEST echinacea on the market!

A.Vogel

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Mar 24, 2011

This echinacea is the best that I have bought. It helps whenever we need a boost to our immune system. I have been using it for years!

Good Quality Echinacea

Posted by funkydharma on Nov 02, 2011

I have been using it for myself and family.

Works immedietly

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Sep 26, 2012

My daughter complained of a sore throat/cold and this helped her quickly! I use this for almost any sickness in our house. The bottle lasts a long time, and the children dont complain much about their sickness, because they seem to disappear pretty good! I use this along with Bronchosan. Works really really well, and is cost effective

The best echinacea ever !

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Jun 06, 2013

This really works the best - I have used lots of ech. products but this one is the best and doesn't taste that bad at all. Within an hour of taking this - say two doses - your sinus headache is gone. Better than drugs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »