Experienced User of Echinaforce

Posted by Reviewer1599704 on Dec 26, 2008

I received the Echinaforce earlier than I expected and in good condition. My husband and I try never to be out of this formula as it has proven to be a superior product for enhancing the immune system against flus. The price was also better than most suppliers.

It always works for me and my friend when we have a cold or a fever

Posted by 4685657759177011168 on Mar 25, 2015

It works for me and my friends all the times that whenever we catch a cold or have sour throat and we take it, it works very fast and well on us. My friend and I both had fever one time and we took none of the traditional western medicine, but we use this product and in a few days, our fever was gone. You can take this daily to boost up your immune system for two weeks. Then stop it for one week. And take it again for another two weeks to get the most benefit from it.

A real life-saver!

Posted by StMelangell on Aug 12, 2010

The Bio-Force extract is by far the best version of echinacea I've tried. I have chronic bronchial problems, and used to have to be on antibiotics most of the winter. Thanks to this stuff, I was able to break that cycle, and I've been bronchitis-free for two winters now (after almost 15 years of misery!) I absolutely, positively swear by this brand; it's definitely the best out there. :)

The best echinacea ever !

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Jun 06, 2013

This really works the best - I have used lots of ech. products but this one is the best and doesn't taste that bad at all. Within an hour of taking this - say two doses - your sinus headache is gone. Better than drugs.

I wouldn't do without this product

Posted by 5242669812678459761 on Aug 16, 2016

It helps keep summer and winter colds and flu at bay whilst everyone coughing and spluttering :-)

Works immedietly

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Sep 26, 2012

My daughter complained of a sore throat/cold and this helped her quickly! I use this for almost any sickness in our house. The bottle lasts a long time, and the children dont complain much about their sickness, because they seem to disappear pretty good! I use this along with Bronchosan. Works really really well, and is cost effective

A Vogel Echinaforce

Posted by 5504462908294852752 on Aug 19, 2013

This is the best Echinacea Brand that I have used. It is palatable and extremely effective! Thanks A Vogel.

Seems to work so far.

Posted by Reviewer3033455 on Jul 19, 2009

Seems to have prevented nasal infections from onsetting when I have had bad allergy syptoms. Used this in congunction with natrabio individual formulas and the liddells decongesant.

taking daily 23 drops with little water every morning helps me not to fall ill while my colleagues are ill at the office

Posted by 5082488275510493121 on Oct 16, 2016

Best remedy , highly recommend anyone who wants a strong immunity against flu/ cold/ cough etc or anything I take 23 drops with little water every morning to work. Haven't fall ill for a long long time. Its so effective . I always keep stock of this Echinacea from A Vogel. Recommended to all my friends and family. All of them like it.

Excellent Product