a vogel, Liver Gallbladder drops

Posted by Reviewer2134098 on Oct 25, 2011

I have used it for 7 months and the product is phenomenal. If you eat wrong, it will balance out and cleanse the liver and gallbladder and cholesterol. Keep this product, as the A Vogel company hsve great products and no side affects, Thank you

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2079117 on Aug 19, 2011

This Seller has great prices, professional and fast shipping. I am delighted I found it. Milagros

Probably works Great

Posted by Reviewer1694429 on Jun 06, 2009

The docotor said the mega doses of iron he was giving me (200mg by IV) was causing me gallbladder problems causing me bloating . He was wrong. It was the iron IV cuaing a niacin deficiency. Figured this out before the product came. Don't take get megadoses of iron, use ionic iron, works great.

very effective

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Jul 20, 2009

to get sluggish liver and gallbladder functioning better. Wouldn't be without it.

Liver GB

Posted by Reviewer1808969 on Jan 06, 2010

good for clogged liver and gall bladder. I will use it 4-6 weeks in combination w. other detox and/or liver cleaning.

bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer2924183 on Jul 01, 2011

but it is supposed to be. hard to know if these work better than milk thistle alone

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by 4666897021519507775 on Feb 18, 2016

STILL WORKING ON THE AMOUNT MY COMPROMISED LIVER CAN USE BUT IT HELPS AND I KNOWW BY THE BILE RELEASES MY LIVER PRODUCES.

Not as good as the tablets

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

I took the tablets a while ago and loved them, so I purchased these drops thinking they'd be faster working because of the liquid form. I was wrong. I haven't seen much difference from taking these. I'll stick to the tablets from now on.

Allergy to it.

Posted by 4746377056906534122 on Mar 13, 2015

I must be allergic to something in it. I broke out in a rash. So I stopped taking it for a month. Then tried it again. The rash came back. :( Now what to do for bladder and liver?

Bought the Liver Gallbladder Vogel Drops

Posted by Reviewer1182173 on Apr 12, 2009

The product is excellent. I have used it before and it works great however I was dissapointed that one of the four bottles I bought appeared to have leaked, although the lid was sealed, all over the box.