The best product on the market-

Posted by Reviewer2771233 on Aug 15, 2008

I've suffered with sinus headaches and infections and a nasal drip at night for over 20 years, since I've found this product several years ago I haven't had one headache. I can't tell you how much time and money I've wasted on ENT Doctors that say just take prescription medication everyday. It never worked for me and it's a fortune. I just put 3 under my tough each night before going to bed and if I feel any pressure during the day, I'll take a couple more. Please don't ever stop selling this product. It's also helped about 10 of my family members to be sinus headache free. Can't live without these!!!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1388801 on Jun 11, 2008

To all the sinus vitims of the world, listen-up. If you are experiencing sinus pressure or related headaches or congestions, than look no farther. This stuff works. I say this after trying many alternatives.

Natural or No way

Posted by Reviewer3292570 on May 04, 2009

I have a 4 year old little buy who is on the autistic spectrum. Doctors find it to easy to prescribe any medications and not truely understand the intolerences that it may have on our children. For example my son was on Flonaze (not sure exactly how it is spelled ). My sons intolerence was that it effected his speach to the point he couldn't talk at all. It was so scary - But then after 3 to 4 days after it wore off -he got better. When my son was on singular- he would get super crazy hyperactive , then I realized " What a second pull him off that allergy medicine and no craziness ". I have been through trials of trying to find out what works best for my son. I am tired of treating him like a test monkey or something. My mom recommended this. And it takes away all of his allergy symptons. The runny nose , no breathing out of his mouth at bedtime. I can tell this Natural sinus relief was actually working for my son. And I love the fact he has no bad reaction to it unlike the other things we have tried.

homeopathic sinus relief

Posted by Reviewer1504176 on Apr 29, 2010

I have used this product in my practice for several years, and get very good feedback from my patients. I also use it for my own personal use.

Annie M. Hall

Posted by Reviewer2528820 on Dec 09, 2008

I discovered this product about two years ago when I began having sinus infections. I didn't want to be dependenbt on prescription drugs so I began my search. And bingo! I found this and I have never looked back!

Surprisingly Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1455139 on May 01, 2009

I am very pleased with the product and will order in bulk next time. I would get horrible sinus infections and have to take antibiotics on a regular basis. It got to the point where I became immune to Cipro, which is a very strong antibiotic. These sinus relief tabs has allowed my sinuses to drain before an infection comes on.

Great Sinus Infection Relief

Posted by Reviewer2789844 on Apr 12, 2011

I suffer from sinus infections all the time and this really helps to reduce the inflammation and makes me feel better.

Great Sinus relief! No drowsiness!!

Posted by 5434687605821227431 on Apr 04, 2014

With dry air and blowing dust sinuses suffer! This product soothed our sinuses and we are able to enjoy our days without being plagued with horrible sinus pressure and pain!!

ODLIČNO

Posted by maisha on May 01, 2014

Res pomaga pri težavah s sinusi.

Perfect and quick

Posted by 4686222779309773967 on Jul 16, 2014

Perfect immediate help, prevents from headache and comorbid sinus problems, provides protection for mucous membrade in bad environment. Required prompt results, fully recommend.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »