might be useful for others

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Oct 10, 2008

This product didn't really help the hot legs problem. However, it says on the packaging that it works best when used while taking some Venaforce tablets. I foud it sticky after it dries into the skin.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on Feb 28, 2009

My wife finds this product great for relief of leg pain Good product Thank you

Bev Herman

Posted by Reviewer2865791 on Aug 22, 2008

This product is visibly reducing the lines on my legs!

I LOVE This product!

Posted by 5294975732559984241 on Nov 19, 2013

Venaforce Soothing Horse Chestnut Leg Gel is the finest product I have ever tried for my severe venous Stasis! It is SO cool and soothing to my painfully sensitive ankles and legs! It has even started fading the blueness away! Until I tried Venaforce, nothing had helped. I highly recommend it! I will be sure to keep a supply on hand. I use it along with 300 mg Horse Chestnut capsules twice a day.

Soothing and Refreshing.

Posted by Reviewer3092333 on Feb 02, 2012

Although it is a bit sticky to apply, this leg gel is terriffic for those who suffer from tired, achey legs. I use it morning and night and it helps enormously, even though it is advertised as being for the reduction in appearance of veins. Would be better as a spray, as I don't think it's very discreet to use if you're out and about. Would love to see them make a little purse pack.

Recomamndet

Posted by Reviewer2022517 on Jan 27, 2009

Pretty good, however leaves skin sticky so you have to wait couple minutes before putting your cloths on.

Leg Gel

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jul 06, 2013

Light gel. The results so far do not see.