I don't think I can do without this for restless legs.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 25, 2014

I take this in the evenings, which is when the twisting in my legs is worst. This is a great product. Don't ever discontinue!

GETS THE JOB DONE ...

Posted by Reviewer3031617 on Aug 14, 2013

It works, but, to be honest, isn't the flavour of the month. I really wish that iHerb would stock CalMag-C. It's far and above the best of its type.

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2144487 on Mar 07, 2011

I first tried A to B Calm on the suggestion of a masseuse. He mentioned that with the combination of tight muscles and fibromyalgia I would possibly benefit from this combination of calcium and magnesium for allowing the muscles to relax, and heal, while sleeping. There are others out there, but this is so quickly assimilated, and there are no fillers, so I have found that I am sleeping much better, and waking much looser, as well as not waking in pain! I have been taking it every night, and haven't found any reason not to!

I did not like it much

Posted by Reviewer2206151 on Feb 25, 2010

It tastes sour and I like in other products they have plenty of other supplements the body may need.

Review of A to B Calm Calcium Magnesium Formula

Posted by Reviewer2764295 on Feb 22, 2010

I found the product very useful and effective in the relief of cramps.

It really does calm

Posted by Reviewer1183442 on Jun 26, 2009

The first time I tried this, I started relaxing right away. If I wake up in the middle of the night with insomnia, I take some and it helps me go back to sleep. I use it regularly, and adjust the amount I need.

No more leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1099317 on Feb 13, 2009

I take this every night before I go to bed and have not had any more night cramping. It would be even better and rate 5 stars if they would just add some flavor to it.

customer

Posted by Reviewer1726144 on Dec 27, 2008

Calm and alert

Posted by Reviewer2257713 on Nov 30, 2008

I felt the difference in my mental setup right after having my first serving. After a few days i could also feel the difference in my muscles. Calcium and Magnesium is very delicate to pair and a lot of supplements do not work. This product DOES WORK and it is simple to use and effective. I take 1 teaspoon dissolved in hot water twice a day. Edith

A to B Calm leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1512083 on Sep 30, 2008

The best remedy ever!!! I've been getting leg cramps since about 11 years old. I'm 48 now. Nothing else works for me. This is the greatest produce.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »