AI Sports Nutrition Anabolic Innovations, No Whey!, Pumpkin Pie, 2.3 lbs (1042 g)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

This stuff is good!

Posted by Reviewer3039610 on Mar 06, 2013

Dissolves well in a shaker (a little bit of grit) and tastes great. Digests well. Pea and rice protein together are a great combo and I'm glad I bought this stuff; I think I'll be picking more up soon!

No whey! Great product

Posted by Reviewer2874636 on Apr 04, 2014

I have some serious issues with whey so I decided to try out a plant based protein instead. Mixed 2 scoops into 400ml of water and I have to say that this is the best tasting protein powder I have ever had. No problems whatsoever with digestion and I'm really liking that it fortified with minerals and vitamins. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great tasting plant based protein powder.