AST Sports Science, GL3, L-Glutamine, Micronized, 42.33 oz (1200 g)

Excellent Glutamine !!!

Posted by Reviewer1441023 on Sep 07, 2011

Excellent Glutamine !!! Excellent price !!! Excellent ship price !!! Perfect !!! Thanks Iherb

Good for after Training

Posted by Reviewer3210027 on Feb 15, 2011

Realy micronized, it is pure powder. It mix realy well, I include it into my home made sports drink and post training protein powder.

Great recovery aid

Posted by Reviewer2944391 on Jun 25, 2011

After using l-glutamine for several months I am convinced of its recovery benefits. Will order again.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1430917 on Aug 25, 2011

after using it,i recovered very fast,muscle just feels much less soreness

Good

Posted by mihulea on Jun 25, 2013

I don't know if you can say much about L-Glutamine in general.Well considering I'm not taking any protein supplements anymore my body composition looks OK.I think My muscles look bigger than when I was using protein shakes.The main reason I take this is immune system support as I suffer with hey fever.So far looks good.I had only one big attack after I did the lawn but I was back to normal the next day.This is my first year in the last 8 that I'm at the end of June with no pills for allergies.As for iHerb-Big Thank you, as I'm ordering from Ireland and for 3 day delivery with DHL for 10-12$ you cant beat that!