AST, the best like always!!!!

Posted by 4851660114191480887 on Aug 12, 2013

Recommended!!!!

Good

Posted by mihulea on Jun 25, 2013

I don't know if you can say much about L-Glutamine in general.Well considering I'm not taking any protein supplements anymore my body composition looks OK.I think My muscles look bigger than when I was using protein shakes.The main reason I take this is immune system support as I suffer with hey fever.So far looks good.I had only one big attack after I did the lawn but I was back to normal the next day.This is my first year in the last 8 that I'm at the end of June with no pills for allergies.As for iHerb-Big Thank you, as I'm ordering from Ireland and for 3 day delivery with DHL for 10-12$ you cant beat that!

Bad Experience

Posted by juniper on Mar 01, 2013

After a few days of using 7.5g to 10g, I noticed that I had difficulty urinating, got headaches, my colds got worse, lost my appetite and the main reason why I stopped using L-Glutamine was because it caused depression and anxiety. All the symptoms alleviated after I stopped using this product. I've later read that L-Glutamine can be converted to excitotoxin in the brain and disrupts neurons, which would explain the depression and anxiety.

Muito bom!

Posted by 5577321550033042473 on Aug 16, 2012

Excelente serviço, meu pedido chegou em 15 dias.

Nice!

Posted by josealarcone on Aug 14, 2012

nice but no so expensive

didn't go well with me

Posted by Reviewer2584296 on Sep 10, 2011

I've been using it 2 times, around 2 weeks every time. Each time I developed a bad eczema on my hands. It disappears in a week when I stop taking AST Sports Science, GL3, Micronized L-Glutamine. Will never try it again.

Excellent Glutamine !!!

Posted by Reviewer1441023 on Sep 07, 2011

Excellent Glutamine !!! Excellent price !!! Excellent ship price !!! Perfect !!! Thanks Iherb

great product

Posted by Reviewer1430917 on Aug 25, 2011

after using it,i recovered very fast,muscle just feels much less soreness

Good

Posted by sportpit on Aug 22, 2011

Pure and easy

Posted by Reviewer2934662 on Jul 21, 2011

I like that this is simply pure glutamine that you can put into any shake or drink. It helps my muscles from being as sore.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »