need more time to rate

Posted by 5756806794672876042 on Oct 24, 2013

I read an article Ursolic Acid might be helpful for muscle building and bought this product.I do not feel extreme effect yet(two weeks). I would like to continue for a while.

18 months old

Posted by Reviewer3039610 on Jan 15, 2015

Not fresh stock in my case and it gives me gas. Supposed to work on paper, but I haven't noticed an advantage as of yet and I'm about three weeks in.

no noticeable effect so far

Posted by Reviewer2332701 on Feb 12, 2016

I don't feel any positive changes while taking this product, rather I have a feeling that it caused me skin allergic on nightly basis. Stop taking it and the allergic gone after 2 weeks.

Couldn't believe it myself...

Posted by 4613812549308203911 on Aug 18, 2016

Urso-X was a product that I heard from a friend... I don't know what is there but it gives me GREAT ENERGY and endurance during my workouts. I mean the difference is Crazy and I'm using it for like 3 days.... It's cheap but you've got to take at least 2-3 bottles for two cycles with 2 weeks break in between (6 weeks every cycle). Easy to use and pretty great.... I stack it with Gaba by AST and Dymetadrine by AST for cutting reasons.... Great mood, endurance and great workouts....

Works! in about a month for me :)

Posted by 5420747889881412804 on May 28, 2015

Keeps my weight in line & boosts my immune. My MD was happy with my further lost of some more weight. I normally have a pretty strict low fat, low carb, high veggie, moderate meat protein diet. I am also religious about taking my daily vitamins & supplements two to three times a day. This URSO-X gave me the extra help I needed to get my weight in line -my MD no longer finds the need to bug me about my weight currently which I am glad for.