New To iHerb?

ATTITUDE, Little Ones, Body Lotion, Almond Milk, 10 fl oz (300 ml)

Reviews 5-star

선물하려고 샀다가

Posted by cocomin on Oct 15, 2012

선물하려고 샀다가 향이 궁금해서 열어보고 내가 쓰기로 함.유분이 줄줄 흐르는것도 아니고 건조한것만 커버해 줄정도의 유분기.향도 역겹지 않은 바닐라.평소에 사용하기 좋음.

Very lotion free of carcinogens

Posted by Reviewer2176462 on Nov 13, 2013

When I first read about carcinogens in body care products I started to educate myself more about the subject. So when I found babies are up to 65 times more vulnerable to carcinogens I pledge not to use regular products on my kids This lotion is so nice, it penetrates the skin very well and quickly. The smell is delicious. I use it too Attitude brand really is a great find, I cant' wait to try their other products

Great lotion very safe for babies

Posted by 5256190109967910842 on Oct 22, 2014

I really like this lotion for my twins, the lotion penetrates very well and leaves a great "cupcake" smell. So many other "natural" brands still have nasty ingredients in them, I was scared when I read how much the skin absorb everything we put on it, so for my babies, I only want the safest possible! This one is a winner all the way!