Great hypoallergenic fragrance-free laundry detergent.

Posted by Caerulea on May 11, 2014

Something I've been looking for for a long time. I love that this concentrated hypoallergenic laundry detergent is free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, known carcinogenic contaminants found in so many mainstream household products, and doesn't contain benzisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone (so common in other laundry detergents), or other toxicants, allergens, irritants, dangerous synthetic additives, preservatives, fragrances, or colorants. It has a neutral, barely noticeable smell, cleans well, easily removes dirt, stains, and odors, leaves no residue, lasts a long time, and doesn't irritate delicate and sensitive skin or cause any allergic reactions. Definitely my favorite.

Best value per load

Posted by Reviewer2176462 on Nov 04, 2013

I really love this products, highly concentrated, it works so well without any chemicals. The fact it is fragrance free also is a big plus as we have sensitive skin in the family, no more allergic reactions or asthma attack!

using it for over a year

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014

I cannot be happier with this laundry detergent. I bought it when i was still pregnant to wash all purchased baby clothes with it and still use it for my kid who is 1,3 years now. His clothes does not have a single stain on it and his eczema skin is not irritated at all.

good

Posted by 4641835143288369259 on Apr 07, 2014

This laundry detergent is our favourite

Posted by 4644160673737388600 on Jul 23, 2014

And I like that it's concentrated

Works well

Posted by 4868867573851337987 on Dec 13, 2013

I like that it's fragrance-free.

good

Posted by 5642283012113808981 on Mar 12, 2014

it's good

ATTITUDE, Little Ones, Concentrated Laundry Detergent, Fragrance-Free, 70 Loads, 35.5 fl oz (1.05 L)

Posted by 5209015667188663346 on Jun 16, 2014

Able to clean up stubborn stains, but have leaking problem when we receive the item

Good

Posted by 5178918167639802789 on Jan 19, 2016

good to wash off breast milk stains on clothes, use a little in washing machine to avoid leaky bubbly wash. Can remove baby poo stain with a tiny bit of this and a little scrubbin'