July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Abkit, Alpha Betic, Multivitamin, Plus Extended Energy, 30 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Diabetic neuropathy reliver!

Posted by Reviewer1937649 on Apr 15, 2010

Due to type 2 diabetes and diabetic neuropathy in my legs and feet. This vitamin has stopped the tingling, burning and numbness feeling. I have told others of this product.

Order on line

Posted by Reviewer2075588 on Aug 28, 2011

Couldn't be easier! Excellent response and service. As a diabetic with diabetic neuropathy, my doctor wants me to have what Alpha Betic has to offer. Very pleased and will continue to purchase this item from iHerb (local pharmacy no longer carries it). R. J. Burke

Good vitamins for diabetics

Posted by 5180585653318666819 on Apr 20, 2013

After a week of taking these vitamins, I really felt the energy lift and my health is much better. Thank Iherb.

Potent Power!

Posted by 5416994965548640989 on Nov 18, 2013

This supplement keeps me healthy and feeling revived. I especially like the one tablet dosage, as well as the potent formulation.

Miracle...First Use, My Energy Is Back And I Don't Feel Sluggish Anymore!!!

Posted by Reviewer2014924 on Dec 17, 2010

Hello Iherb Friends, My mother was a diabetic and my sisters and I have always felt sluggish throughout the day and especially in the morning wakening hours, so I came across this product a few days ago and thought that I would give it a try. Now, I have never been diagnosed with having diabetes or even border line, but have always complained of the exact symptoms that our mother had. Well, the first use was life changing, literally. I took it in the morning and just felt better overall and my brain seemed to be on top of much more. Also, that night, I did not feel exhausted and went to bed at a decent hour too which is unusual for me (smile). You know, the brain or system seems restless. Okay, on day number two, I woke earlier than usual and without that sluggish feeling and I felt great all day. In addition, my third was news to celebrate as I called up my sisters and told them that we are free!!! Free from feeling tired and restless throughout the day. You know, like something is off in the body, but test just will not reveal it. Moreover, the price is very doable which is somewhat confusing to me because I have spent 3x this much on vitamins which did not have near the affects as this brand does. Take just one and you will know why we should be looking into more of their products as well. Don't forget to tell your friends and family about the instant affects that this product delivers. A True Miracle Product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »