Lower glucose levels

Posted by Reviewer2675526 on Nov 30, 2008

can't ask for more

Abkit, Alpha Betic

Posted by Reviewer2816698 on Nov 01, 2007

one capsule, so convenient and full of the daily requirements.

Geri W - senior

Posted by Reviewer2860404 on Oct 03, 2008

Wonderful - easy to swallow. Bothe my husband and I are now taking this multi vitamin. He is a diabetic and as a senior I thought it would help me also - and IT DOES.

Service

Posted by Reviewer2873782 on Jan 31, 2011

Prompt delivery. Great value.

Alpha Betic

Posted by Reviewer3013768 on Apr 26, 2008

Great all-around supplement for Diabetics

alpha betic Mulitvitamin

Posted by Reviewer3034855 on Jun 06, 2011

Well got this for my step dad and my best friends brother and they both love this product. They said that having type 2 they lack energy,This multi gives them so much energy that they will keep buying it

Bought this for my husband ...

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Sep 11, 2008

So far so good. Super fast delivery!

Abkit, Alpha Betic, Multivitamin, Plus Extended Energy, 30 Tablets

Posted by 5506261949720907315 on Aug 18, 2016

Good product, I feel different better than before. Thanks seller.

Potent Power!

Posted by 5416994965548640989 on Nov 18, 2013

This supplement keeps me healthy and feeling revived. I especially like the one tablet dosage, as well as the potent formulation.

Miracle...First Use, My Energy Is Back And I Don't Feel Sluggish Anymore!!!

Posted by Reviewer2014924 on Dec 17, 2010

Hello Iherb Friends, My mother was a diabetic and my sisters and I have always felt sluggish throughout the day and especially in the morning wakening hours, so I came across this product a few days ago and thought that I would give it a try. Now, I have never been diagnosed with having diabetes or even border line, but have always complained of the exact symptoms that our mother had. Well, the first use was life changing, literally. I took it in the morning and just felt better overall and my brain seemed to be on top of much more. Also, that night, I did not feel exhausted and went to bed at a decent hour too which is unusual for me (smile). You know, the brain or system seems restless. Okay, on day number two, I woke earlier than usual and without that sluggish feeling and I felt great all day. In addition, my third was news to celebrate as I called up my sisters and told them that we are free!!! Free from feeling tired and restless throughout the day. You know, like something is off in the body, but test just will not reveal it. Moreover, the price is very doable which is somewhat confusing to me because I have spent 3x this much on vitamins which did not have near the affects as this brand does. Take just one and you will know why we should be looking into more of their products as well. Don't forget to tell your friends and family about the instant affects that this product delivers. A True Miracle Product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »