July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Abkit, Body Essential, Silica Gel, 17 fl oz (500 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Skin firmness, Hair thickness

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Dec 16, 2010

1 tablespoon a day makes your face less saggy after only one month, it firms up the jaw line and makes your hair grow thicker. You get more hair and also thicker hair strands. Would never be without il. Update: I notice this product has sodium benzoate in it, so it does not matter how good the silica is, I wil not continue taking it. Now I take Hubner's "original silica gel", 500 ml, instead.

Silica Gel

Posted by Reviewer3123140 on Mar 04, 2008

Fabulous stuff! I've never been able to grow fingernails in my life. Always weak and peeling. Not now. My nails are as strong as can be. Even my thumbnails which have never been able to grow past the quick. No more peeling...just strong beautiful nails. Imagine what it's doing for my bones!

Bev

Posted by Reviewer2391432 on Sep 10, 2008

This order was my second bottle of Silica and I have experienced improvement in my hair, skin and nails.

Abkit, Body Essential, Silica Gel

Posted by Reviewer1619401 on Oct 13, 2008

Body Essential, Silica Gel is an excellent product with a very pleasant citrus flavor. I have used it for some time now and I am very satisfied with it.

Helps hair Ohio Sept 22 2011

Posted by Reviewer2354244 on Sep 22, 2011

This is the 4th time I have purchased this product. When I take it my hair gets silkier because I tend to get course hair. It also helps your skin and nails. I can tell when I"m not taking it everytime my hair gets brittle. I prefer this brand.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »