It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3262103 on Sep 06, 2008

This excellent source of bitters has literally been "re-balancing" my entire system for the last 3 months. I'm currently 100 lbs. overweight and after reading about the importance of bitters in the body, I added Swedish Bitters twice a day (1 teaspoon in 1 cup of water) for the last 3 months. The result has been amazing-I'm not exaggerating (i.e. energy to workout, restful sleep, clear skin, loss of excess water weight, appetite feels normal, etc.). I know it sounds too good to be true but this simple "bitter" formula is worth a try and iherb has the best prices for quality products like this one. Oh, by the way don't let the bitter taste stop you from realizing the life changing benefits of this product-that's why they call it "bitters"! Thanks for listening, Lindy

Good experience with Swedish Bitters

Posted by Reviewer3062358 on Mar 31, 2009

I recently tried the smaller bottle and was sold. I saw a dramatic difference in my body by just adding this on its own or, as the bottle suggests, to a spoonful of peppermint or ginger tea, which actually makes both taste better in my opinion. I bought this big bottle as a result. It's a monster, but thankfully I have the smaller bottle I can refill while I keep this one out of site. The cost is about half of what you'd pay elsewhere, which is what I've come to expect from iHerb over the years.

helps significantly with symptoms from hiatal hernia/reflux

Posted by Reviewer2341242 on Apr 26, 2008

I take about a tablespoon once a day or sometimes twice a day. I heat water to the boiling point just like for tea, and add the bitters to help boil off the alcohol that the herbs are preserved in, otherwise I pick up a tiny bit of alcohol yucky-feeling. For sure, however, this really helps with my need to take anti-acid pills, in fact I have been able to eliminate pepcid and such, and supplement now only with a few tums now and then. I would have rated it 5 stars if it weren't for the alcohol. I have tried another brand of bitter herbs without alcohol, and had an allergic reaction, so that's why I went back to this.

Works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer3206569 on Oct 14, 2007

Great product. Good for everything from santizing cuts and killing warts to curing sore throats.

Never Without Swedish Bitters!

Posted by Reviewer2436811 on Nov 08, 2010

We have had numerous positive results with S. B., both internally and externally - we would never be without it. We use it on all cuts, sores bites, lesions, hemmorrhoids and open wounds (pets also). The healing begins instantly. Fevers, sore throats, gall bladder pain and chest colds (compresses). If S.B. does not cure it completely, it wll improve whatever it touches. Thank God the day we started usIng it - it has been invaluable to everyone.

Best Bitters!!

Posted by Reviewer2494180 on Jun 18, 2010

Nothing else has been able to help me get rid of yeast infections until I started using Swedish Bitters. It is a Godsend!! Thank you I-Herb for carrying it and for having it at such a reasonable price.

Excellent Swedish Bitters

Posted by Reviewer1003277 on Mar 05, 2008

This is really good stuff - gets your digestion working well and doesn't have too much senna. I buy this brand from the States because it works and is not available in Australia. Anne

Magic Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1043809 on Feb 06, 2009

I have an undiagnosed mysterious ailment that causes me to have debilitating pains in my back, accompanied by stomach sensations. This has plagued me for more than 20 years and no doctor has ever been able to determne the cause. I discovered the Swedish Bitters through my sister, and since I have been taking it on a daily basis,about 9 months, I have had only 1 flare up since. I have had many times where my body was trying to go into what I call the "ugly pain", but it never progesses to that point. I dare to say, that this product has improved my health and the quality of my life. I won't be without it! Thank you so much for making it available!

Improved Digestion, Gallbladder Health + Killed Parasites

Posted by Reviewer1296023 on Feb 12, 2012

My mother started using this for preventing gallbladder stones and gallbladder attacks, and improving her digestion. She hasn't had any gall bladder attacks since she started this! When she listened to her 'gut' feeling to increase the dosage to 5 times daily; over a few weeks, it killed parasites (worms), which she observed in her stool! She had no idea that she even had any parasites! (Her observation was confirmed by her doctor by stool sample.) I think the whole family will be using bitters for life. It's too bad the larger bottle requires courier service for International destinations. I'd love it if it could be sent USPS to Canada.

Good for digestion

Posted by Reviewer2312954 on Oct 05, 2009

I enjoy this product occassionally after a heavy meal. It has a mild laxative effect.