Help for my stomach

Posted by 4703008098657231699 on Oct 15, 2013

I take a spoonful of this every now and then when my stomach isn't feeling right or I feel bloated or I'm constipated and it helps to "put things right" again. I really like the Swedish bitter and will always have a bottle at home from now on.

Abkit, NatureWorks, Swedish Bitters

Posted by Reviewer2092919 on Oct 06, 2013

helps with daily bowel movements

Wonderful product! Great price!!

Posted by 5693466310849041241 on Sep 21, 2013

NatureWorks Swedish Bitters is a healthy way to heal & re-activate your digestive system. Easy to use with great results. iHerb is a trustworthy company who carries only the best products. I highly recommend iHerb & especially NatureWorks Swedish Bitters.

swedish bitters

Posted by Reviewer1440242 on May 31, 2012

this is a very good herb it help with keeping to my sugar levels down. thank you

The Sweedish Bitter works!

Posted by Reviewer1622395 on Mar 31, 2012

This natural remedy product really works for everything. It cured my son's warts, it helps me in dealing with anemia, strengthen immune system; i feel so great and energetic since i start taking it (3 times a day with a teaspoon). Awesome! The product is awesome, the price is awesome (you won't get it cheaper anywhere else), and I received the product quit fast with a 10% on my next purchase. Awesome! I am recommend it to anyone!

Improved Digestion, Gallbladder Health + Killed Parasites

Posted by Reviewer1296023 on Feb 12, 2012

My mother started using this for preventing gallbladder stones and gallbladder attacks, and improving her digestion. She hasn't had any gall bladder attacks since she started this! When she listened to her 'gut' feeling to increase the dosage to 5 times daily; over a few weeks, it killed parasites (worms), which she observed in her stool! She had no idea that she even had any parasites! (Her observation was confirmed by her doctor by stool sample.) I think the whole family will be using bitters for life. It's too bad the larger bottle requires courier service for International destinations. I'd love it if it could be sent USPS to Canada.

Bitters

Posted by Reviewer2642279 on Dec 14, 2011

Our whole family uses NatureWorks Bitters for colds, sore throats, even upset stomack. It has a tendancy to return the body back to a normal function

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2096927 on Aug 12, 2011

Aids in digestion.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1794271 on Jun 28, 2011

Very, very , very ........good .

good product

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Jun 02, 2011

well satisfied with this product--only issue for me is acid reflux