excellent need more than 5 stars

Posted by 5579997917002276689 on Mar 21, 2016

I have Gerd since a year and half and now i start taking Thorne Betain HCL ,natural balance peptic sooth ,Jarrow mastic gum ,doctor best Pepzin GI ,eating 2 cloves of crushed fresh garlic with every meal which is very helpful for candida and will stop your nausea dramaticlly ,Thorne vitamin b complex , Thorne zinc picolnate 15 mg ,Nordic omega 3 ,changing refined salt and takes instead aloha bay pink Himalayan salt and Celtic sea salt , eating sauerkraut and pickles had a lot of probiotec ,jarrow L-glutamine ,Jarrow organic apple cider vinegar with food,Now food ginger root extract,NutriBiotic grapefruit seed extract ,and decreasing proccessed food and eating more vegetable especially broccoli (Now food Broccoli seeds for sprouting is good and healthier) and more fruit except starchy and of course you had to stop eating sugar (and of course Big Tree Farms organic Coconut sugar is excellent choice if taken in small doses better than refined sugar but in the early stage of your recovery it is better to not eating sugar at all)and avoid eating some kinds of nuts and eating 100% raw honey on an empty stomcah, also take one teaspoon after meal of this Swedish bitters and all of your symptoms will be cured and you forget about one day that you have Gerd and all that i buy from IHERB so thanks to iherb for letting all of these good supplements available to us

Abkit, NatureWorks, Swedish Bitters

Posted by 5652276486736513822 on Mar 05, 2015

I don't have a gallbladder since 1997 and I always had issues digesting, even when taking digestive enzymes. Since I started using Swedish Bitters, I found that my digestion improved.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Oct 23, 2014

This stuff is great you need to read the book Health Through Gods Pharmacy, it will within 10 minutes stop stomach discomfort and cure a lot of what ails people these days.

Joseph

Posted by 4958805352778127728 on Oct 17, 2014

Excellent tonic and has made a difference to my digestion already. Wish you had it in a litre bottle.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer3276967 on Sep 16, 2014

This is one of my go to products, we try to have it in the house. Very good for the digestive system, all you need is a little. The taste is strong, very earthy, and we like it.

Noticable difference

Posted by Reviewer1513607 on Sep 08, 2014

My wife struggles with the pain of Fibromyalgia. She has experienced a significant decrease in pain using this product. There is no other reason for the change and this comes after just a week or 10 days of use. I don't know what makes this useful for this problem, but after reading several glowing comments from other Fibro suffers I decided to order Bitters and try it.

must

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on May 22, 2014

I didn't really fell in love with this until one day I had really bad stomach cramp felt like someone squeezing my stomach after I drank couple dandelion and gas relief teas. I tried other remedies but pain lasted couple of hours. The pain was so bad I just drank undiluted bittersweet about 1/4 cup and my pain subsided so much. Couple hours later i drank another shot and the symptom when away completely.

Helen from Australia

Posted by Reviewer3233896 on Oct 25, 2013

This is a very good digestive aid also a liver tonic

Very good

Posted by Gdaiva on Apr 05, 2013

remedy for digestion.

Digestive support

Posted by khessel on Aug 19, 2012

This product assists in fat digestion.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »