About Time 100%Whey Protein Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1411198 on Mar 22, 2011

The best tasting whey protein drink I have ever tasted. This is delicious with just water- I am amazed at that. I have tried many protein drinks inclucding Life Extention's and About Time Whey protein has a great taste without any aftertaste of sweeteners. I will buy again. The price should be a bit lower.

great protein

Posted by 5564332503222241667 on Aug 01, 2013

this is a really tasty protein, the nicest ive tried yet, it has a good texture that makes undetectable when added to food. i add it to homemade date and almond protein balls or protein pancakes and it always tastes great while giving a big protein boost. will buy again in vanilla and unflavoured

my favorite healthy whey protein

Posted by 4941102598130589602 on Aug 29, 2014

This whey protein is perfect for me; it has no unhealthy additives or sweeteners and its all natural. i don't feel bloated after drinking it. it's worth the price. it tastes not too sweet and its good with water or with milk. i like the chocolate taste. you can add a little bit stevia if you like it more sweet.

Still a good protein

Posted by foodonamission on Dec 09, 2013

While this was a fantastic product I found myself wishing it had a slightly richer chocolate taste to it like some of the other protein powders I've had in the past, but all in all still a good protein.

Solid whey protein

Posted by Reviewer1604607 on Aug 09, 2011

This stuff has a great nutritional profile and I love that it's sweetened with stevia. The flavor leaves a little to be desired. I think next time I'll try one of the other varieties but I'm definitely glad I made the purchase

Whey