New To iHerb?

About Time, Whey Protein Isolate, Cinnamon Swirl, 2 lbs (908 g)

Reviews 5-star

Posted by foodonamission on Dec 09, 2013

I love all the About Time proteins and this was no exception. I loved the flavour; at times I wished it was a bit more cinnamon-y but I just added extra cinnamon, that subtle flavour lent well to combining it with fruits and veggies in smoothies.

great flavor, no icky ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2633859 on Feb 27, 2011

I love that this protein powder contains no artificial sweeteners. For me, that makes it easier to digest. I wish the cinnamon flavor were a wee bit stronger; however, I just add more cinnamon! Actually, it is probably good that the cinnamon is not too strong; that way, everyone can adjust it to taste. If you need more protein in your diet or just need a good post-workout protein boost, give this a try.