July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

About Time, Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla, 2 lbs (908 g)

Fantastic!

Posted by foodonamission on Dec 09, 2013

This is my third flavour of About Time Whey and just like the rest I love this product too! It's easily digestible, has a great flavour that you can drink on it's own but also compliments fruit or green smoothies wonderfully!

Compromised Packaging

Posted by 5405229433975961942 on Jul 29, 2013

While I was extremely impressed with the speed of delivery of my products, I was surprised to find my protein powder chalking out the side of the container before it had even been unscrewed. When I removed the top, the foam seal was broken and the protein powder was everywhere. I'm concerned as to whether my protein has been compromised with Lord knows what and whether the product is still fresh. This is my first purchase on this website, and I'm pretty disappointed and would like a replacement container. I've already referred another person to this website and hope they don't receive the same experience. If this mistake is rectified, then I will gladly be a return customer due to all other aspects of purchase being satisfactory. UPDATE: I emailed customer service regarding the packaging of the protein powder. A representative responded to my complaint very quickly and had already shipped a replacement container. I received it 2 days later and have been very pleased with this batch of About Time. Thank you I-Herb for standing by your products!

Awesome product

Posted by 4777905079577827697 on May 12, 2014

Just an amazing protein powder with only clean, delicious ingredients on the list. Good stuff.