10% Off Orders Over $40!

About Time, Whey Protein Isolate, Vanilla, 2 lbs (908 g)

4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Reviews 3-star

Compromised Packaging

Posted by 5405229433975961942 on Jul 29, 2013

While I was extremely impressed with the speed of delivery of my products, I was surprised to find my protein powder chalking out the side of the container before it had even been unscrewed. When I removed the top, the foam seal was broken and the protein powder was everywhere. I'm concerned as to whether my protein has been compromised with Lord knows what and whether the product is still fresh. This is my first purchase on this website, and I'm pretty disappointed and would like a replacement container. I've already referred another person to this website and hope they don't receive the same experience. If this mistake is rectified, then I will gladly be a return customer due to all other aspects of purchase being satisfactory. UPDATE: I emailed customer service regarding the packaging of the protein powder. A representative responded to my complaint very quickly and had already shipped a replacement container. I received it 2 days later and have been very pleased with this batch of About Time. Thank you I-Herb for standing by your products!

great ingredients but lack of taste

Posted by 5588683325799088520 on Oct 14, 2014

This product has great ingredients. Very natural but the taste is awful with water. I can only drink this shake with my almond milk !