Abra Theraputics Eye Gel

Posted by Reviewer2174202 on May 27, 2008

Okay, but wouldn't purchase this product again. Didn't find it particularly effective.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1426910 on Sep 23, 2008

I love the Abra line. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and this agrees well with me.

Azulene Eye Treatment

Posted by Reviewer2393364 on Jun 23, 2008

A very nice product, light, non-greasy (unless you use too much!), well absorbed and delicately scented. I am re-ordering now.

Didn't like it

Posted by Reviewer2181343 on Mar 15, 2008

This increased puffiness and is quite greasy.

Terrible!

Posted by shopzilla on Dec 20, 2015

This smells like raw meat and white pepper. I swear, I'm not exaggerating. I thought something was wrong with my nose so without giving him my opinion, I asked my 17 year old to take a sniff and he said it smelt like raw pepper steak! After applying it around my eyes, my eyelids feel like they are burning, the way my fingers burn when I slice hot red chilies without wearing gloves. This is just plain scary and I'm shocked no one else seems to have gotten this reaction or detected the pepper smell. Even the colour of the product is a strange grey. I really believe that for some unimaginable reason, there is white pepper in the bottle that I received. Bizarre!! Suicidal as it sounds, I used this 4 times just to be sure it wasn't a fluke or that I had mixed it with traces of other products that had remained on my finger tips. I washed my hands thoroughly before using this on my eyelids. No fluke. I got the same painful reaction each time. Into the garbage bin, this went. I've tried 5 Abra products. This one burns my eyelids. The toner looked like muddy water,and did nothing for my skin. The day cream felt like a mask on my face and made me sweat. So uncomfortable. Ugh.The oat scrub had waaaaay too much mint oil and made my face hurt. I couldn't wait to wash it off, let me tell you. The gel face wash felt good in the beginning, but after a week of daily use, it dried out my combination skin and left it looking papery, despite using a moisturiser. Good money down the drain. NO MORE ABRA PRODUCTS FOR ME.

Wonderful Eye Serum/Cream

Posted by 5216952355863488803 on May 24, 2015

Another great product by Abra. Been using brand name products (Clarins, Estee, Guerlain, Christian Dior) for years, switched to this organic brand which products are more natural & effective. Helped with dark eye circle.

pique!

Posted by 4961680651059292630 on Dec 03, 2013

je n'ai pas les yeux particulièrement sensible et mon homme non plus mais ce produit picote, voire brûle donc inutilisable pour nous.

daughter loves this