Abra Therapeutics, Cellular Detox Therapeutic Lotion, Grapefruit & Juniper, 16 fl oz (475 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 13, 2012

This is a great product. It is just a little heavier than I like, but it is still light. It absorbs well. It has a great smell--that of grapefruit. When I first apply it, I feel a tightening of my skin--less wrinkles. The best thing I like about it is what it does for my hands. It is the best hand lotion product I have ever used. Before I started using this product, I had old looking hands. Well, I should, I'm 82. This product has taken 10 to 15 years off the appearance of my hands. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy. I will buy it again. It has become my one and only moisturizing cream. I use it on my face, neck, feet, and body.

I love this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2625267 on Nov 07, 2011

I have tried many many different body creams in my time and this is the best cream I have ever experienced, I am so glad I found this! Sometime I find there is a compromise with natural products but this lotion feels like a luxury product. It's so light, not oily at all, and leave your skin feeling ultra soft. The smell is light, a bit fruity and natural. I love this product and hope you continue to stock it!

Abra cellular detox lotion

Posted by Reviewer3293520 on Oct 20, 2013

i bought similar lotion before and liked it. they changed the package and maybe the ingredients. this time it smells so bad and rancid. i had to trash it.

Used for years

Posted by Reviewer2779594 on May 06, 2009

The citrus smell, the lightness, the way it is absorbed in my skin--this is my all-time favorite moisturizer for my face--ye, my face--no need to spend more for little fancy jars.

No Parabens

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jan 30, 2010

It's not feel oily after use and penetret into the skin without stress really great lotion.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »