smells weird, but feels good.

Posted by Reviewer1284850 on Dec 25, 2010

actually, this product smells very weird and lasts long since it is made of organic ingredients. But, because I prefer not using artificial ingredients to make smell better, I can bear this smell.

Bought this mainly because the high- quality oils in it (no safflower, soya, or sunflower) but find it quite

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Nov 23, 2010

dry - and I apply a lot - but it all sucks into skin and leaves no slip. I believe it has to much stearic acid or similar emulators. Maybe good for greasy skin, but mine is normal / mixed. I have to put a thin layer of another oil under (I use rose hip oil) - then it' perfect. I never use oil alone for daytime (to greasy / shiny) but this combination makes my skin really well moisturized - I use a lot of the cream on top - but not shiny if I don' use too much oil. Natural, but strong smell of lavender.

Product that works

Posted by 5216952355863488803 on May 24, 2015

Works like wonder with their Intensive Green Tea Complex.

Abra Therapeutics, Organic Green Tea, Daytime Defense Cream, 2

Posted by Reviewer3024724 on Jul 31, 2008

This product introduced to Abra line. I can feel and see the difference in my complexion after using this. It's a must have.

Abra Therapeutics, Organic Green Tea, Daytime Defense Cream,

Posted by Reviewer1603626 on Nov 06, 2008

I have been using this cream for only a week and have noticed an improvement with my skin, the smell is a little raw, but it does the job nicely.

Nice products

Posted by Reviewer2643436 on May 05, 2009

I like Abra's products

Fine product

Posted by Reviewer1075303 on Jul 27, 2009

Very nice, better formulation than many more expensive creams.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2578707 on Jul 10, 2010

I've been using this for about two years. It feels so good on my skin, and I think that it has a positive effect on my complexion! The key is that this product uses essential oil rather than mineral oil, which causes it to be much more effective in moisturizing your skin. I love it!