RESTORATIVE Toner

Posted by ZhannaZhanna on May 11, 2016

I like this product much - Aloe Vera has so many positive benefits for the skin and this is the known fact; Since aloe is placed on the second place at the list of ingredients – it means this toner contains a LOT of Aloe. Almond glycerides act as a lubricant on the skin surface, which gives my skin a soft and smooth appearance, consists mainly of oleic and linoleic triglycerides. Toner g improves my skin texture with a slight moisturizing effect, helps to shrink my pores and tone skin. The color of toner is light yellow, contains a bit of powder which is a result of ingredient mix. Somebody might not like a bit pharmacy scent, but I love it – old elixirs, that our grannies used, had similar smell, I guess :) I have only one question to the producer – why they have packed such a great product to such an unattractive package? Package is not nice. But what is inside is nice! I found this product by chance when I was checking ABRA Therapeutics, as they also produce very famous Enzyme Peel And I am happy I found this toner – will certainly be ordering more! If this review was helpful –please press YES below. See also my other reviews of the Iherb best products. Enjoy Iherb as I do!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1202263 on Jul 04, 2008

Product is GREAT! I will definitely buy more! It makes my skin look and feel great!

nice

Posted by 4715869769198496142 on Nov 15, 2013

nice toner to hydrate and also refresh skin, not harsh at all. Leaves skin soft.

Fresh

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Dec 18, 2010

Been using this toner for years. It is non-drying and balances the skins ph. Full of good stuff.

Very good toner, plan to repurchase

Posted by 5345750912303250926 on Aug 17, 2016

Please read the ingredient list on this toner. It comes out with a light golden brown color and I shake before using. It smells pretty good and on my 51yo normal/combination skin it performs better than other toners I have used to date.

useless

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jul 21, 2014

strange smell. restorative is used very freely

Does nothing.

Posted by shopzilla on Dec 14, 2015

I used this twice everyday for a week but saw absolutely no difference in my skin. I also didn't like the odd earthy smell and the fact that it's not a clear liquid but looks like a muddy suspension of tiny light brown particles that refuse to dissolve no matter how much I shake the bottle. I could see the brown particles on the cotton pad. While I couldn't feel any roughness of the particles on my skin, I couldn't help feeling that the particles would probably build up in my pores with continued use, and eventually clog my skin. I 've since chucked the bottle in my fridge and would not buy this again. If you find this review helpful, please click "Yes". Thank you!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2008937 on Jan 22, 2013

goes on quite well , tightens skin

pss, NH

Posted by Reviewer2095241 on Apr 25, 2008

Great toner, really makes your skin feel nice!

Restorative Toner