Tengo dos diferentes y ambos me encantan

Posted by ROSSITA on Apr 14, 2015

Uso tooodos los dias la otra crema de la misma marca y es de mis favoritas, me imagino que con esta me pasará lo mismo cuando la abra. ----------- Si te ayudé con esta review, pulsa Sí abajo, para más reviews pulsa en mi nick.

That smell

Posted by Celinem on Nov 14, 2014

Love it. Effective, superb smell. Keep my skin healthy and soft. Will buy again if I get to the end of my iherb body lotion wishlist one day ;)

EXCELLENT

Posted by 4875536995140499685 on Jun 17, 2013

VERY MOISTURIZING FOR MY VERY DRY SKIN, I ALSO USE IT IN MY FACE!. 99% SAFE INGREDIENTS. VERY GOOD SERVICE FROM I-HERB. THANKS

wonderful

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 29, 2012

I dont think I will ever buy another lotion but this one. This lotion has healing properties that heal certain parts of my body that itch. When ever I start to itch I appy a small amount and the itch stops in less then five minutes. It also leaves my skin silky feeling and I love the smell of lavender. The more I use this lotion the better and more that I like it. This is really THE best there is. And iherb is the best place with the largest quantity of supplements and the best prices and the best delivery and the fastest delivery and the way they package what I purchase is superior and the customer service cannot be matched by any other on line or off line store with customer service. I feel like this is a blessing from heaven above my being able to use iherb for myself. Thank you people and Father God for iherb.

perfect ♥

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Aug 02, 2012

perfect ♥

Good lotion

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 02, 2012

This lotion smells good and absorbs quickly.

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer2189570 on Sep 18, 2011

We love this lotion; great smell and ingredients. Have been using it for about a year now and love it!

Good lotion, smell - well...

Posted by Reviewer2057749 on Jul 25, 2011

The lotion works for me just fine, it absorbs quickly and feels lovely on my skin. However, the scent - or should I say smell - is way too strong, almost stinging when you squirt a dose of lotion out from the bottle. Luckily the smell wears off quite soon. This is lovely stuff but please, do something about the smell!

I really like this lotion, and appreciate the larger size.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 09, 2010

This is a great allrounder - good for rashes, sensitive skin, sunburn repair. While I prefer a body oil for aroma (Alba botanica kukui nut is gorgeous!) I use this lotion daily. Update Dec.2010: am on my 2nd bottl - a good body moisturiser for combination/problem skin.

THE SMELL

Posted by Reviewer1012754 on Jul 08, 2010

it literally smells like old school grandpa's cologne!!!!!! so yea, I am not a fan of that..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »