Cures Dermatitis

Posted by Reviewer1676576 on Dec 03, 2008

Less long-name additives and more skin friendly ingredients makes this the only product that works for me.

wonderful

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 29, 2012

I dont think I will ever buy another lotion but this one. This lotion has healing properties that heal certain parts of my body that itch. When ever I start to itch I appy a small amount and the itch stops in less then five minutes. It also leaves my skin silky feeling and I love the smell of lavender. The more I use this lotion the better and more that I like it. This is really THE best there is. And iherb is the best place with the largest quantity of supplements and the best prices and the best delivery and the fastest delivery and the way they package what I purchase is superior and the customer service cannot be matched by any other on line or off line store with customer service. I feel like this is a blessing from heaven above my being able to use iherb for myself. Thank you people and Father God for iherb.

That smell

Posted by Celinem on Nov 14, 2014

Love it. Effective, superb smell. Keep my skin healthy and soft. Will buy again if I get to the end of my iherb body lotion wishlist one day ;)

Good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Jan 15, 2009

I like this product. You have to like the smell, I think it's oke, it's not that strong anyway. I like this product because it really moisturizes your skin and the ingredients are safe. I like the detox lotion of this brand to, but tha's at the moment out of stock

Good lotion, smell - well...

Posted by Reviewer2057749 on Jul 25, 2011

The lotion works for me just fine, it absorbs quickly and feels lovely on my skin. However, the scent - or should I say smell - is way too strong, almost stinging when you squirt a dose of lotion out from the bottle. Luckily the smell wears off quite soon. This is lovely stuff but please, do something about the smell!

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer2189570 on Sep 18, 2011

We love this lotion; great smell and ingredients. Have been using it for about a year now and love it!

EXCELLENT

Posted by 4875536995140499685 on Jun 17, 2013

VERY MOISTURIZING FOR MY VERY DRY SKIN, I ALSO USE IT IN MY FACE!. 99% SAFE INGREDIENTS. VERY GOOD SERVICE FROM I-HERB. THANKS

Good lotion

Posted by slmsmwc on Jul 02, 2012

This lotion smells good and absorbs quickly.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Mar 23, 2008

Non-greasy very soothing all organic lotion. Highly recommended.

THE SMELL

Posted by Reviewer1012754 on Jul 08, 2010

it literally smells like old school grandpa's cologne!!!!!! so yea, I am not a fan of that..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »