Abra Therapeutics, Organic PhytoSerum, Cellular Gold, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

best serum for reactive skin

Posted by Reviewer1378623 on Feb 15, 2011

This serum has saved my skin, healing my rosacea and restoring a youthful look. I love it and consider it great value. Most recommended skincare product I have ever used! Sometimes this is unavailable which is a shame as nothing is as good.

Perfect!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3297282 on May 19, 2011

After apply just only 3 to 5 oil drops to damp skin, it is the first time to feel skin calm like this product. I have been suffering from an atopic disease, I would like to recommend to the person like me. My mom in good skin condition loves it, too.

love this!

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Jun 24, 2008

my skin is so picky and sensitive, but this serum works great. I started using it to combat the flaking skin that Rx retinoids were causing and it worked great. I was using desert essence essential daily moisturizer during the day under my sunscreen, but this is such a light (but moisturizing), and penetrating serum that I've been using this instead. my skin looks and feels baby soft when I use this, and it doesn't make my skin greasy.

Great oil blend

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Sep 08, 2009

This is a great oil blend-- rich but it sinks in. Obviously someone at Abra figured out which oils combine well to feed the skin without leaving a residue. Kudos to this company (that I know little about)

Great products!

Posted by Reviewer1385878 on Jan 24, 2008

Very nice. It leaves you skin soft and more hydrated. I add 6 drops to Emu oil and apply after washing. The emu oil is very penetrating and rejuvenates with continued daily use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »