Increased energy

Posted by Reviewer1247611 on Oct 30, 2008

I have been using this product for about a week now and have noticed a definite increase in my energy and stamina, throughout the day. I am no longer getting a mid day lull, just calm and clear all the way through. I do use more than the bottle recommends about 6-8 caps a day, divided up, it feels great and at such a great price I can afford to use more than suggested and not go broke. I highly recommend this product, I have not tried any other Acai capsules so I can not compare it.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer1897983 on Jan 24, 2009

My joint pain has decreased notably since taking 3 capsules a day. I have RA and when I forget to take this product, I become aware of it due to the stiffness and pain. I highly recommend it!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2953593 on Jan 27, 2009

This is a great product. Have ordered several times

Acai Fruit caps

Posted by Reviewer1084222 on Aug 31, 2008

Great product and great buy!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2808958 on Oct 24, 2008

This is freeze dried which is the best way to preserve the berries.

Very good and great price!!

Posted by Reviewer1558342 on Jul 24, 2009

They are good I really like the easy of taking them and I feel my skin feels better and so does my stomach. Very good for you!

If I took 24 capsules...

Posted by Reviewer1858204 on Oct 27, 2011

If I took 24 capsules a day I would get back pain relief and feel a lot better. I started at 3 capsules but didn't feel any difference and kept raising it because I am doing megavitamin therapy with vitamin c for health. I think 24 capsules is 200% daily value of vitamin c or more. I think I was getting reactions from the processing of the veggie capsule or the citric acid in it. I hope there is no animal products in the processing of both of those.

Have not recieved

Posted by Reviewer2150071 on Mar 10, 2009

Sorry I have not recieved my Eclectic Acai fruit yet so I will rate it then once I have my product.

Somewhat disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1806567 on Aug 01, 2008

I have not noticed any of the effects yet, but I have not had any bloodwork done either. But as far as weight loss, none. My nails are much harder though and I do think that my hair and skin are somewhat softer.