• Please note this item has been replaced by NTB-89412.

• Customer Ratings

MISLEADING CLAIM

Posted by Reviewer1009027 on Feb 28, 2011

I live in indonesia where almost all longjack come from(province of aceh)this product's definetely not an extract form,for a raw product like this,you need at least 4grams,I give this product 1 star simply for its misleading claim...Now for iherbs,I give you 5 GOLD STARS FOR YOUR SERVICES...

Highly recommended...this stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1499842 on Mar 30, 2010

I'm 53 and have always been athletic, but I have always carried fat around my belly and sides. No amount of cardio (I was a runner for 20 years) would help. About 15 months ago, I started going to the gym 4-5x a week and committed to weight training. The results have been amazing and I have really transformed my body by adding muscle and definition. My waist definitely got smaller, but I still had those lingering small handfulls of belly fat and love handles. After doing some web research, I decided that a testosterone boost might be able to help. I tried a round of tribulus in January but really didn't see or feel a difference. Then in March I began taking a combination of Long Jack and tribulus...and I started seeing results in the first 10 days! After almost a month, I really feel that I actually have a chance to see my abs for the first time in my life. It may take 6 more months (if it can happen at all), but I know that the addition of Long Jack to my supplements has made a definite difference. And Long Jack has also made a definite difference in that other testosterone-dependent department! It's very reasonably priced. I highly recommend it; especially for those over 40.

Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

I tried this product as it is a lot cheaper than the patented and standardised LJ100 (also tongkat ali). I find it doesn’t work like LJ100. If there is any effect, it's pretty weak. This is probably the lack of standardised extract and the strength is unknown. It might work if you try at higher dosage but it will be quite pricey then. The caps are gelatin (not for vegan), not big and easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, it’s not too expensive. Check out my page for more reviews!

Best

Posted by 5535840862443231961 on Jul 25, 2013

I love this product. My muscle is fuller after taking this. Hope it is available in bigger bottle than this. I take 4 per day.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3055006 on Mar 30, 2010

I bought this stuff just to try it out. I'm in my late 30s and my erections have started to suffer some. I read a lot of the reviews, and most of them said don't take this too late in the day or you won't sleep. I'm not having any trouble sleeping. The benefits, however, have been great. I'm having some of the best sex that I've ever had! My wife has been very pleased! I was hoping for some positive gains in the gym as well, but I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. I highly recommend this product.

Worth it

Posted by Reviewer1108029 on Oct 29, 2009

More expensive than Tribulus, but more potent. I rotate between different test boosters so they don't lose thier effectiveness.

PowerMax 200 is the BEST

Posted by Reviewer2244664 on Dec 04, 2009

This is by far the best "male supplement" I have ever tried. It really works great and fast. I have noticed a chande in mood and increase preformance!!

Tongkat Ali

Posted by Reviewer2386269 on Jan 12, 2010

This version has the pure root shavings. I would expect that many other similar products contain some other materials to help with digestion. Still a good buy.

truly great results

Posted by Reviewer3354076 on Mar 10, 2012

Improves stamina,endurance,work outs,and best of all sexual health. Highly recommended.

Review

Posted by 5245437469079900459 on Jun 29, 2012

I was surprised to say the least.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »