Actipet, Brewer's Yeast, For Dogs & Cats, Natural Beef & Garlic Flavor, 90 Chewable Tablets

Works well!

Posted by 4715230351351660974 on Jul 20, 2013

I took it for my cat - brewer's yeast are good for treating fleas.I'm using it for about 2 months and there are no fleas on my cat since.And the most important thing - she just loves it(my cat very selective with pets food)!I don't need to use ampoules with chemicals any more!

Let my cats tell you

Posted by 5466936601792287916 on Mar 25, 2014

every night before bed time, our mom gives us this. we love this so much and will stand by (around 10 pm) for the magic moment, mom goes to bed at 10.30.

cats do not like them

Posted by Reviewer1056485 From North Carolina on Feb 19, 2014

This is advertised for cats and dogs. The tablets are too large for cats, but are easily broken in half. My cats would not eat them :-(