• Customer Ratings

Hard and dry as rocks

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013

Yet another waste of money in the tempt of hairball eradication. I've tried it all. My cat also has asthma, so it's an ongoing endeavor of mine, to try everything. Right now, the liquid at Doctors Fosters and Smith, is the best of all. It's natural and tastes good to her. Sometimes, it actually helps her to cough up the hairball while she's hacking (but not always).

Not for my cat - мой не ест!

Posted by Reviewer1268723 on Sep 02, 2012

My cat refuse flatly to eat this supplement. If I mix this supplement with my cat's food, my cat eats nothing. But at the same time my cat eats "Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hairball for cats" with pleasure. Не жрет котяра эту добавку, я по-всякому пробовала! Если даже немного подмешать в корм, то ничего есть не станет и будет ходить с несчастной мордой и просить есть. А другую добавку от волосяных комков - Pet Naturals of Vermont - трескает за милую душу. Но там состав совершенно другой.

My cat loves this item

Posted by Reviewer3286629 on Mar 09, 2013

He isn't interested in any food that much. However he runs to me every time I shake the bottle. He has never vomited hairball since he ate this but instead his pooh has been connected. I'm satisfied with it

Easy

Posted by 4978179101129172687 on Jul 11, 2013

My cat is maby a little wierd, but he loved them when i gave it to him alone and not blending in his food. No hairballs inside him anymore.

good

Posted by 5173408561947886786 on Apr 08, 2015

My cats love it.

thank's

Posted by 5193722497314386015 on May 27, 2016

all perfectly

Cats LOVE these

Posted by Reviewer2574482 on Jul 20, 2011

This is my cat's treat. They go crazy when I shake the bottle.

smells good

Posted by Reviewer3085837 on Jun 24, 2016

Not sure yet about the hair ball control effect but my 9 cats all love it

didnt get it

Posted by 5295822833459097703 on Jan 22, 2014

Never got the packed i orderd 13 of december

기호성면에서

Posted by 5397849152672647647 on Dec 13, 2014

냄새 한번 맡더니 아예 먹으려고 안해요.. 왜 그런가 해서 제가 맡아보니깐 약냄새가 훅 나네요..저희집 냥이가 제일 좋아하는 참치캔에다 타블렛 하나 빻아 넣어서 줘봤는데도 약 냄새 때문인지 몇 입 먹다 안먹네요..기호성이 정말 꽝이라 다신 사지 않을 헤어볼 제품ㅋ 돈 아까워요...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »