10% Off Orders Over $40!

Actipet, Hairball Formula, For Cats, 60 Chewable Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not for my cat - мой не ест!

Posted by Reviewer1268723 on Sep 02, 2012

My cat refuse flatly to eat this supplement. If I mix this supplement with my cat's food, my cat eats nothing. But at the same time my cat eats "Pet Naturals of Vermont, Hairball for cats" with pleasure. Не жрет котяра эту добавку, я по-всякому пробовала! Если даже немного подмешать в корм, то ничего есть не станет и будет ходить с несчастной мордой и просить есть. А другую добавку от волосяных комков - Pet Naturals of Vermont - трескает за милую душу. Но там состав совершенно другой.

My cat loves this item

Posted by Reviewer3286629 on Mar 09, 2013

He isn't interested in any food that much. However he runs to me every time I shake the bottle. He has never vomited hairball since he ate this but instead his pooh has been connected. I'm satisfied with it

Easy

Posted by 4978179101129172687 on Jul 11, 2013

My cat is maby a little wierd, but he loved them when i gave it to him alone and not blending in his food. No hairballs inside him anymore.

Hard and dry as rocks

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Dec 19, 2013

Yet another waste of money in the tempt of hairball eradication. I've tried it all. My cat also has asthma, so it's an ongoing endeavor of mine, to try everything. Right now, the liquid at Doctors Fosters and Smith, is the best of all. It's natural and tastes good to her. Sometimes, it actually helps her to cough up the hairball while she's hacking (but not always).

Cats LOVE these

Posted by Reviewer2574482 on Jul 20, 2011

This is my cat's treat. They go crazy when I shake the bottle.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »