light

Posted by 5615112307456586921 on Apr 11, 2016

love the texture .. smooth and moisturize my face .. the smell is not bad

Very good

Posted by 5098527411215400178 on Apr 09, 2016

1st time to use, my face is quite smooth & moisture after used, will try to use one more again.

Night time treatment for sensitive skin

Posted by 5373498696289587534 on Apr 08, 2016

The east coast winters can be very harsh on the skin. I needed a heavy duty moisturizer for my face. My skin is acne prone but this stuff works great on my skin when I use it during the night. This argan oil has almost no scent, its all natural and organic. I am in love with this oil for my face. The very convenience of the pump bottle makes it easier to apply and is also travel friendly as the pump can be locked.

good

Posted by 5474373900163058331 on Feb 19, 2016

I start using this product and it is really awesome, also super fast delivery, I am happy with iHerb. Only product didn't mention 100% pure

Good

Posted by 5525976936441707402 on Feb 16, 2016

I use to moisturise dry hair ends and skin. Oil get absorbed and do not have sticky oily feeling. Smell alright, may not be "nice" to some people but i am ok with it.

Good for cold season

Posted by Sun-addicted on Dec 28, 2015

My skin is mixed, I'm mid age. I tried to use it in a morning and got a shiny face. But for night time and during the cold weather it works really well, makes my skin softer. I'm not recommend this oil for summer time (a bit heavy) and oily skin.

nice!

Posted by 5720965600891212506 on Dec 23, 2015

Made my hair super soft, great! But I have never tried other brand's argan oil , so i can't do comparison. But this product does well with this price! Good!

Works but shame about the smell!

Posted by 5426796399785334719 on Dec 01, 2015

I bought this to boost my moisturizer for the winter and it has worked nicely for that. It doesn't seem to break me out either which is fantastic! The only down side is that it has a weird smell. Not overpowering but it makes using it less pleasant and luxuriant. The smell doesn't really linger though, especially if you mix it with other products.

bueno pero falla

Posted by vivianatorero on Oct 30, 2015

Probe primero el argan oil de now foods y luego este, aunque este me gusta mas me molesta que el empaque falle desperdiciando valioso producto!!

Good

Posted by sfordm on Oct 29, 2015

Good oil, did heal a cut really fast