July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Acure Organics, 100% Certified Organic Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 oz (30 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Great

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012

This is a top quality oil, from the very first time you use it you can tell that it absorbs into the skin much better than other oils.

Ethically Produced and Organic

Posted by priyanka on Dec 29, 2013

It's hard to know what you're getting with Argan Oil, but this product seems to work well and has all the right credentials; the only thing it doesn't mention is if it's been de-oderized at all, which I suspect it has. The scent is very mild compared to other Argan Oils, which can smell like you're putting hempseed oil on your face. It is a lovely, non-oily consistency that soaks right in leaving a radiant glow. I mix mine with essential oils of rose otto, frankincense, rosemary and a bit of cinnamon (for cellular rejuvenation). You can see my skin on my homepage for the result (I'm 41).

OK

Posted by holahola on Nov 23, 2011

Its a good oil for my skin, but I cant say I'm totally amazed yed.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Lovely oil, but gives me black head when used as a face moisturizer

The Best All Natural Skin Care

Posted by Reviewer1882944 on Aug 02, 2012

Argan Oil was the only oil that worked deep inside the skin and helped to rejuvenate, moisturize, relieved and solved my eczema problems I had experiencing for 8 months. As a Blood Type B, I did not know I was to avoid certain foods. Aloe happened to be what is found in most skin care products and I did not know I was allergic to it. Since I am not allergic to any nuts, Argan Oil is perfect for me. I am very pleased to have know that Acure makes a perfect product "Argan Oil" which has essentially five in one ingredients to solve the worse of skin problems. Argan Oil is part of the solution. Eating the right foods and exercising is another element towards solving your skin care problems. The appearance of your skin happens to be a result of what we put internally into our bodies. Thanks again I-Herb for offering Argan Oil made from the Company "Acure" to your line of products at an appropriate price.