Acure Organics, 100% Certified Organic Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

All it says and more!

Posted by Reviewer1195865 on Nov 10, 2011

I am very happy to have ordered this product and I based my purchase on other women's recommendations. I also will recommend this product. I love it and will continue buying it. I'm 68 years old and needed something for my face and have tried so many creams with no luck. My husband after only 2 weeks has remarked how he sees a difference in wrinkles and texture. Just think if I keep using it. Really wonderful product for your skin.

Amazing pure organic argan oil without any additives or preservatives.

Posted by Caerulea on May 10, 2014

This soft, gentle, non-comedogenic oil suitable for all skin and hair types, including sensitive, acne-prone and mature, with a pleasant slightly nutty aroma is one of Morocco's best kept beauty secrets and known as the "oil of life", and for good reason - its composition and properties are unique and superior to those of other plant oils. Argan oil contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids (oleic, linoleic, linolenic), 18% saturated oils (palmitic and stearic), which makes it more resistant to oxidation than olive oil, and is very high in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant helping neutralize free radicals, restore the skin's hydrolipid balance and prevent premature aging, which is particularly important for people living in harsh and polluted environments. And that's not the only unique thing about argan oil - it also contains carotenes, squalene and triterpenoid saponins known for their emollient, soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant and sun-protective properties, plant sterols reducing irritation and inflammation, calming itching, deeply moisturizing and nourishing dry, damaged and sensitive skin, making it softer, smoother and more supple, improving skin tone, elasticity and complexion, preventing dryness and dehydration, and flavonoids encouraging cell renewal and regeneration, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, scarring and stretch marks, restoring luster to dull, dry and lifeless hair. Due to its unique phytosterol composition it's especially effective in treating such conditions as acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, chickenpox, dermatitis, as well as healing small wounds, cuts, burns and alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin. In addition to its cosmetic uses, argan oil is a culinary oil with a lot of health benefits as well: it lowers cholesterol levels by blocking cholesterol absorption from the intestines, facilitates digestion by increasing the concentration of pepsin in the gastric juice, reduces inflammation by soothing the stomach lining, stimulates blood circulation, protects against heart disease, boosts the immune system. I've been using this organic argan oil only for a few weeks, by the results speak for themselves: my complexion has improved, my skin is softer and smoother and has a healthy glow, my acne has cleared up, redness and inflammation is gone, some fine lines have faded, my scalp is no longer dry, itchy and flaky, my hair is healthier. Will definitely order it again.

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Jul 16, 2012

I saw this on Dr. OZ and decided to try it and I noticed results in the first week! My skin looks amazing! I use it every night, and yes, your face is a bit oily when you first apply it but it does absorb while you sleep. I suffer from adult acne and have had very few breakouts and the ones I have had have healed VERY fast. Even my husband has noticed that my skin looks healthier and more toned. I even put some in my hair and the next day it is so soft and smooth. I will always use this product!!!

THE BEST ARGAN OIL

Posted by greenhealthy on Jul 17, 2012

This is the best. I love it.

HAPPY and i have oily skin normally

Posted by Reviewer2611284 on Sep 05, 2012

I haven't noticed that my wrinkles are diminishing (only been a couple weeks) but my skin is more radiant, plush and supple in the mornings after I rub in 2-3 drops before bead. I've also been putting it around my eyes and on forehead creases in the morning under my make-up. I DONT GET EXTRA OILY! and my make-up goes on so well. My eyes also seems less crepe-like. Have used on a burn scar and it healed quickly. Have put drops in my hair and it's silky. I love this stuff.