Argan Oil should NOT smell like MANURE! Awful!!!

Posted by 5260939035247210926 on Apr 10, 2014

Warning! This product is not good! I have made several iherb purchases and this is the first time I receive noticeably bad product. Argan Oil Smell: Strong-smelling Argan Oil that smells absolutely awful should obviously be avoided. It most likely has gone rancid.

It really is "liquid gold!"

Posted by 5707674052918144737 on Sep 27, 2015

The Acure certified organic Argan Oil is the most amazing thing I've ever put on my face. I have acne scars and am still prone to break outs in my late 30's. The anti-inflammatory properties of the Argan Oil have minimized break outs and if I do get a blemish it generally disappears overnight. My scars appear less dramatic and I have received so many compliments on how good my complexion looks! I hope this review helpful to you. Please click "YES" !Thank you very much!

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Jul 16, 2012

I saw this on Dr. OZ and decided to try it and I noticed results in the first week! My skin looks amazing! I use it every night, and yes, your face is a bit oily when you first apply it but it does absorb while you sleep. I suffer from adult acne and have had very few breakouts and the ones I have had have healed VERY fast. Even my husband has noticed that my skin looks healthier and more toned. I even put some in my hair and the next day it is so soft and smooth. I will always use this product!!!

HAPPY and i have oily skin normally

Posted by Reviewer2611284 on Sep 05, 2012

I haven't noticed that my wrinkles are diminishing (only been a couple weeks) but my skin is more radiant, plush and supple in the mornings after I rub in 2-3 drops before bead. I've also been putting it around my eyes and on forehead creases in the morning under my make-up. I DONT GET EXTRA OILY! and my make-up goes on so well. My eyes also seems less crepe-like. Have used on a burn scar and it healed quickly. Have put drops in my hair and it's silky. I love this stuff.

Thank goodness for this product.

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Apr 12, 2013

I was cynical at first before trying this product because I have an acne prone skin and for me, it seems counterproductive to put oil on the face. However, this one did not break me out at all. In fact, my face is moisturize well with a bit of a dewy effect. I also notice that my complexion is more even out. I agree with the others that it is good for the hair. It adds a shine that makes my hair look even more luscious. I highly recommend this product indeed.

Sorry, got to trash it away

Posted by 4939742517734258444 on Apr 09, 2014

We've been using Now Food Argan oil with very good result, saw the good review about this product... but after trying, my daughter develop very bad rashes on her face, pay S$100 to see a doctor. For me, each time I applied on my hair, my scalp itch. We've stop using it.

Amazing.

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Jul 06, 2013

I LOVE this product! I use 1 (!) drop on my face under my mosturiser, I use 2-3 drops in my hairtips - and my dry split ends look splendid. So a little goes a long way, you get a lot of product for the money and your face and hair looks great.

THE BEST ARGAN OIL

Posted by MarenS on Jul 17, 2012

This is the best. I love it.

Ethically Produced and Organic

Posted by priyanka on Dec 29, 2013

It's hard to know what you're getting with Argan Oil, but this product seems to work well and has all the right credentials; the only thing it doesn't mention is if it's been de-oderized at all, which I suspect it has. The scent is very mild compared to other Argan Oils, which can smell like you're putting hempseed oil on your face. It is a lovely, non-oily consistency that soaks right in leaving a radiant glow. I mix mine with essential oils of rose otto, frankincense, rosemary and a bit of cinnamon (for cellular rejuvenation). You can see my skin on my homepage for the result (I'm 41).

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is going to last a long while. I use this for my hair and all is required is one drop. My hair looks great.