Acure Organics, 100% Certified Organic Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 oz (30 ml)

Amazing oil

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Nov 26, 2013

I've never been a fan of standard facial moisturiser as I've never been lucky enough to find one that doesn't make my face feel oily and or congested. The only other oil I've tried is pure, organic rosehip but found that it wasn't particularly moisturising or beneficial even after continued use. When I first received the Acure Organics Argan Oil I was happy to see that the packaging was simple, modern and fresh, inline with the rest of the range. At first I used too much and the oil did not sink into my skin but instead sat on top and felt greasy. I found that the optimum amount for my face is 1 - 2 drops maximum and instead of rubbing it in like a standard moisturiser, I pat and press it onto the skin and allow the warmth of my hands to help the oil sink in. My face doesn't feel oily or clogged but instead looks smooth and plump and I have not broken out after multiple uses. This little jar will last me a while but I will definitely repurchase again. Please click on my username to visit my page for more reviews plus hints and tips.

Ok, but not amazing for mature sensitive combination skin

Posted by Reviewer1420562 on May 13, 2012

I have used the oil on my face instead of my night cream, but didn't really like it. My skin is moisturized, but it feels itchy and the product leaves my complexion uneven. Will probably mix it into moisturiser on the days when I ned a bit extra moisture, and will continue to use it on my cuticles and hair, but not a rave review from me.

THE BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Jul 16, 2012

I saw this on Dr. OZ and decided to try it and I noticed results in the first week! My skin looks amazing! I use it every night, and yes, your face is a bit oily when you first apply it but it does absorb while you sleep. I suffer from adult acne and have had very few breakouts and the ones I have had have healed VERY fast. Even my husband has noticed that my skin looks healthier and more toned. I even put some in my hair and the next day it is so soft and smooth. I will always use this product!!!

THE BEST ARGAN OIL

Posted by greenhealthy on Jul 17, 2012

This is the best. I love it.

HAPPY and i have oily skin normally

Posted by Reviewer2611284 on Sep 05, 2012

I haven't noticed that my wrinkles are diminishing (only been a couple weeks) but my skin is more radiant, plush and supple in the mornings after I rub in 2-3 drops before bead. I've also been putting it around my eyes and on forehead creases in the morning under my make-up. I DONT GET EXTRA OILY! and my make-up goes on so well. My eyes also seems less crepe-like. Have used on a burn scar and it healed quickly. Have put drops in my hair and it's silky. I love this stuff.