10% Off Orders Over $40!

Acure Organics, 100% Certified Organic Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 oz (30 ml)

HAPPY and i have oily skin normally

Posted by Reviewer2611284 on Sep 05, 2012

I haven't noticed that my wrinkles are diminishing (only been a couple weeks) but my skin is more radiant, plush and supple in the mornings after I rub in 2-3 drops before bead. I've also been putting it around my eyes and on forehead creases in the morning under my make-up. I DONT GET EXTRA OILY! and my make-up goes on so well. My eyes also seems less crepe-like. Have used on a burn scar and it healed quickly. Have put drops in my hair and it's silky. I love this stuff.

Amazing.

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Jul 06, 2013

I LOVE this product! I use 1 (!) drop on my face under my mosturiser, I use 2-3 drops in my hairtips - and my dry split ends look splendid. So a little goes a long way, you get a lot of product for the money and your face and hair looks great.

Sorry, got to trash it away

Posted by 4939742517734258444 on Apr 09, 2014

We've been using Now Food Argan oil with very good result, saw the good review about this product... but after trying, my daughter develop very bad rashes on her face, pay S$100 to see a doctor. For me, each time I applied on my hair, my scalp itch. We've stop using it.

Horrible smell

Posted by Reviewer3061201 on Apr 09, 2014

This product smells absolutely nauseating. I have never tried argan oil before, but from what I understand,it should not smell like this. It smells rancid and I discarded the product immediately after contacting iherb.com and requesting a refund.

Thank goodness for this product.

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Apr 12, 2013

I was cynical at first before trying this product because I have an acne prone skin and for me, it seems counterproductive to put oil on the face. However, this one did not break me out at all. In fact, my face is moisturize well with a bit of a dewy effect. I also notice that my complexion is more even out. I agree with the others that it is good for the hair. It adds a shine that makes my hair look even more luscious. I highly recommend this product indeed.