お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Acure Organics, Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Argan Oil should NOT smell like MANURE! Awful!!!

Posted by 5260939035247210926 on Apr 10, 2014

Warning! This product is not good! I have made several iherb purchases and this is the first time I receive noticeably bad product. Argan Oil Smell: Strong-smelling Argan Oil that smells absolutely awful should obviously be avoided. It most likely has gone rancid.

THE BEST ARGAN OIL

Posted by MarenS on Jul 17, 2012

This is the best. I love it.

HAPPY and i have oily skin normally

Posted by Reviewer2611284 on Sep 05, 2012

I haven't noticed that my wrinkles are diminishing (only been a couple weeks) but my skin is more radiant, plush and supple in the mornings after I rub in 2-3 drops before bead. I've also been putting it around my eyes and on forehead creases in the morning under my make-up. I DONT GET EXTRA OILY! and my make-up goes on so well. My eyes also seems less crepe-like. Have used on a burn scar and it healed quickly. Have put drops in my hair and it's silky. I love this stuff.

Amazing.

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Jul 06, 2013

I LOVE this product! I use 1 (!) drop on my face under my mosturiser, I use 2-3 drops in my hairtips - and my dry split ends look splendid. So a little goes a long way, you get a lot of product for the money and your face and hair looks great.

Not my oil!

Posted by Arabia on Jun 18, 2015

This Argan oil did nothing to my skin, my sister used it and it broke her out. She said it could has gone rancid because of hot weather! I don't know but I think that we have to be carefull when choosing the original Argan oil. Personally I prefer rosehip oil as it doesn't break me out and it's so light on the skin and moisturizes without any damage to skin. Definitely won't buy again. Check out my page for more reviews! ..باختصار يخرب البشرة انتبهوا يابنات ..اختي جربته وطلعلها حبوب..وتقول يمكن خرب مع الحر...انصح بزيت بذر الورد كبديل له ..اذا استفدتم من تعليقي اضغطوا يس