Acure Organics, 100% Certified Organic Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 oz (30 ml)

Amazing.

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Jul 06, 2013

I LOVE this product! I use 1 (!) drop on my face under my mosturiser, I use 2-3 drops in my hairtips - and my dry split ends look splendid. So a little goes a long way, you get a lot of product for the money and your face and hair looks great.

The BEST GENUINE Argan Oil!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Sep 29, 2013

I've tried and used many other Argan Oil before, but this one by Acure is so far the BEST I've ever used and I love it! Very moisturizing and works wonders for all over my sensitive skin, the whole body! I sometimes mix a few drops of organic lavender essential oil with it for extra care after taking a bath before bed. Very relaxing! I just love it and highly recommend it to especially those who have sensitive skin! But of course, it's great for all skin type!

Sorry, got to trash it away

Posted by 4939742517734258444 on Apr 09, 2014

We've been using Now Food Argan oil with very good result, saw the good review about this product... but after trying, my daughter develop very bad rashes on her face, pay S$100 to see a doctor. For me, each time I applied on my hair, my scalp itch. We've stop using it.

Horrible smell

Posted by Reviewer3061201 on Apr 09, 2014

This product smells absolutely nauseating. I have never tried argan oil before, but from what I understand,it should not smell like this. It smells rancid and I discarded the product immediately after contacting iherb.com and requesting a refund.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is going to last a long while. I use this for my hair and all is required is one drop. My hair looks great.