Excelente

Posted by Selenita on Mar 11, 2015

El aroma no me gusta,,pero se desvanece pronto...el producto excelente..lo uso es cabello y cara! Lo volveré a comprar por sus beneficios...si te sirvió mi comentario da click en sí..

Great

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012

This is a top quality oil, from the very first time you use it you can tell that it absorbs into the skin much better than other oils.

Fountain of Youth

Posted by Reviewer2216426 on Feb 28, 2012

Highly Recommend!! So, I have been using this oil for about 2 months and in combination with the gel cleanser, toner and scrub, and all the crow's feet on my right have disappeared and my left side has only one left, and there were 4 deep creases on each side. (i'm 34 years old). It literally took years off my face.

Hmmmm...

Posted by Reviewer2995814 on Dec 19, 2011

Not sure what I think of this oil. It did not make my skin feel oily (like I thought it would), but it did not moisture my skin enough either. I have trouble with very dry skin in the winter. I startet using the oil daily, but my skin was so dry so I had to start using a moisturizer instead. Still use the oil sometimes, but not convinced that it works for me :S

Great product!!

Posted by vegantruthfulreviews on Apr 12, 2013

Excellent on all skin types! Very useful for all purposes! After application on hand, feels totally different instantly.

Argan oil for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on Dec 30, 2012

I just started using this product 2 weeks ago and so far I am not really seeing any big results like other people rave about. It feels like it is working like any other oil or moisturizer works by plumping up your skin. I am only trying it on my face. So I can't really say that it is amazing or beyond belief in it's quality as a hollistic type product for my skin.

Meh..

Posted by doppelganger on Sep 25, 2014

First, I hate the scent. It has a synthetic roasted-nut scent which appals me, It is too oily to use for my hair after washing them and too inefficient to use for my hair before washing them. I find that it's a quite good skin mosturizer and doesn't clog my pores nor makes me break out (I have a very oily and sensitive skin), but I have tons of other mosturizers that are much better and offer more to my skin. It is a pretty good body mosturizer, mostly for the decolitage area but I don't think I would repurchase. It is not irreplacable. The pump is convient but I can't get over the oil residue it leaves. I prefer my sea backthorn oil immensely more than this.

smells weird

Posted by 4984224291665942713 on Jun 04, 2013

I used to purchase organic argan oil from John Master's organic which almost double the price of this one. Both are USDA certified, so I thought it would be the same. But turns out, this one is much thicker, so it was harder to distribute on my scalp. Also, instead of the nutty smell I'm used to, it smells unpleasant. I use it when my boyfriend is not around so he wont get annoyed. But I guess, as long as it's certified organic, I can live with it. will try other affordable brand after I finish this one.

no good

Posted by 5511760641735038451 on Jul 18, 2014

smells like nail polish :( the pump bottle is hopeless - if you press it too lightly nothing happens but if you press a bit harder it squirts the oil out all over the place wasting the oil. it does sink in to the skin but so far no "miracles" with my skin :(

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1507018 on Mar 19, 2012

Nice oil but a bit strange smell... I like the bottle and the design of the product a lot. But I´m not convinced this oil is enough for my dry scandinavian skin. I prefer the Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum Treatment before this product (a blend of argan oil and other organic oils), it makes my skin look very soft, young and smooth. And it smells so much better!