Acure Organics, 100% Certified Organic Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 oz (30 ml)

Amazing.

Posted by Reviewer1447073 on Jul 06, 2013

I LOVE this product! I use 1 (!) drop on my face under my mosturiser, I use 2-3 drops in my hairtips - and my dry split ends look splendid. So a little goes a long way, you get a lot of product for the money and your face and hair looks great.

The BEST GENUINE Argan Oil!

Posted by Reviewer2825176 on Sep 29, 2013

I've tried and used many other Argan Oil before, but this one by Acure is so far the BEST I've ever used and I love it! Very moisturizing and works wonders for all over my sensitive skin, the whole body! I sometimes mix a few drops of organic lavender essential oil with it for extra care after taking a bath before bed. Very relaxing! I just love it and highly recommend it to especially those who have sensitive skin! But of course, it's great for all skin type!

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is going to last a long while. I use this for my hair and all is required is one drop. My hair looks great.

Great

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012

This is a top quality oil, from the very first time you use it you can tell that it absorbs into the skin much better than other oils.

Ethically Produced and Organic

Posted by priyanka on Dec 29, 2013

It's hard to know what you're getting with Argan Oil, but this product seems to work well and has all the right credentials; the only thing it doesn't mention is if it's been de-oderized at all, which I suspect it has. The scent is very mild compared to other Argan Oils, which can smell like you're putting hempseed oil on your face. It is a lovely, non-oily consistency that soaks right in leaving a radiant glow. I mix mine with essential oils of rose otto, frankincense, rosemary and a bit of cinnamon (for cellular rejuvenation). You can see my skin on my homepage for the result (I'm 41).