Acure Organics, 100% Certified Organic Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 oz (30 ml)

Amazing oil

Posted by butteredcrumpet From Australia on Nov 26, 2013

I've never been a fan of standard facial moisturiser as I've never been lucky enough to find one that doesn't make my face feel oily and or congested. The only other oil I've tried is pure, organic rosehip but found that it wasn't particularly moisturising or beneficial even after continued use. When I first received the Acure Organics Argan Oil I was happy to see that the packaging was simple, modern and fresh, inline with the rest of the range. At first I used too much and the oil did not sink into my skin but instead sat on top and felt greasy. I found that the optimum amount for my face is 1 - 2 drops maximum and instead of rubbing it in like a standard moisturiser, I pat and press it onto the skin and allow the warmth of my hands to help the oil sink in. My face doesn't feel oily or clogged but instead looks smooth and plump and I have not broken out after multiple uses. This little jar will last me a while but I will definitely repurchase again. Please click on my username to visit my page for more reviews plus hints and tips.

Great product!!

Posted by vegantruthfulreviews From Singapore on Apr 12, 2013

Excellent on all skin types! Very useful for all purposes! After application on hand, feels totally different instantly.

Argan oil for my skin

Posted by Reviewer2967029 From California on Dec 30, 2012

I just started using this product 2 weeks ago and so far I am not really seeing any big results like other people rave about. It feels like it is working like any other oil or moisturizer works by plumping up your skin. I am only trying it on my face. So I can't really say that it is amazing or beyond belief in it's quality as a hollistic type product for my skin.

smells weird

Posted by 4984224291665942713 on Jun 04, 2013

I used to purchase organic argan oil from John Master's organic which almost double the price of this one. Both are USDA certified, so I thought it would be the same. But turns out, this one is much thicker, so it was harder to distribute on my scalp. Also, instead of the nutty smell I'm used to, it smells unpleasant. I use it when my boyfriend is not around so he wont get annoyed. But I guess, as long as it's certified organic, I can live with it. will try other affordable brand after I finish this one.

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1507018 From Norway on Mar 19, 2012

Nice oil but a bit strange smell... I like the bottle and the design of the product a lot. But I´m not convinced this oil is enough for my dry scandinavian skin. I prefer the Acure Seriously Firming Facial Serum Treatment before this product (a blend of argan oil and other organic oils), it makes my skin look very soft, young and smooth. And it smells so much better!