good

Posted by 5500477007146371155 on Sep 30, 2015

just a drop is enough for whole face

It really is "liquid gold!"

Posted by 5707674052918144737 on Sep 27, 2015

The Acure certified organic Argan Oil is the most amazing thing I've ever put on my face. I have acne scars and am still prone to break outs in my late 30's. The anti-inflammatory properties of the Argan Oil have minimized break outs and if I do get a blemish it generally disappears overnight. My scars appear less dramatic and I have received so many compliments on how good my complexion looks! I hope this review helpful to you. Please click "YES" !Thank you very much!

good!

Posted by 5356927517069603160 on Sep 12, 2015

Read that some other people had issue with smell, but I didn't have that problem at all, and mine didn't go rancid. It works well for me, and didn't work miracles or anything, but it's a great oil, good for my face and hair. I'm not sure if they had another packaging before, one with a dropper, but that one was much better

WORKS LIKE A CHARM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *A#1

Posted by 5094606619798355813 on Sep 03, 2015

AS A GENTLEMAN OF 70yr`s OLD I HAVE A VERY OILY SKIN WHICH CAUSES A CONDITION THAT LOOKS LIKE DANDRUFF OF THE FACE & NECK! YUCK-YUCK! I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING THAT I COULD TRY. MUCH TO NO AVAIL,INCLUDING HEAD & SHOULDERS SHAMPOO,GOOD FOR HEAD NOT FOR FACE. THE ACURE ARGAN OIL WORKED THE FIRST TIME I USED IT,IT DID NOT CURE IT,HOWEVER IT HAS RESULTED IN NO MORE DANDRUFF OF THE FACE AND NECK! I USE IT @ TWICE A WEEK AND MY SKIN IS BETTER LOOKING NOW THAN IT HAS LOOKED IN 7 yrs. SINCE I`VE HAD IT.GREAT PRODUCT !!! I`LL BE BACK FOR MORE!!!! THANKS !!! G.F.F. SHELTON,CT.

Good

Posted by j44lee on Aug 23, 2015

Good

Wonderful product!

Posted by 4724001915455235673 on Aug 21, 2015

Excellent bottle and great nourishing oil. Will repurchase!

stinks

Posted by 5109294054159492566 on Aug 18, 2015

I am not able to use this becuase it smells terrible (like a farmhouse) which is apparently a sign that its gone rancid. so disappointed :(

Great product

Posted by 5264888497301573123 on Aug 02, 2015

I use this product daily as a facial serum after my toner and it really hydrates well and absorbs quite quickly. A single pump is enough for my whole face. This 1 fl oz bottle can last me quite a while, even with my daily use of this product. Highly recommended.

It is really your skin's super food!!!!

Posted by 5229850772916802908 on Jul 11, 2015

This product works much better than I expected!!! It really smooths and hydrates my skin and I can tell my skin looks a bit brighter than before. I like using it after I wash my face am & pm and it doesn't make my skin looks oily and its super lightweight- I don't even feel anything on my face after I apply it. Not only I use it for my face, I use it as a hair serum too. It makes my hair smooth and manageable without making it oily. The only thing I hate about this product is the smell - it's super weird but bearable. Maybe next time I will try another products.

good!

Posted by 5258804788655488340 on Jun 30, 2015

I really like my skin after using this product!