| English
| USD ($)

Acure Organics, Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment, All Skin Types, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Thank goodness for this product.

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Apr 12, 2013

I was cynical at first before trying this product because I have an acne prone skin and for me, it seems counterproductive to put oil on the face. However, this one did not break me out at all. In fact, my face is moisturize well with a bit of a dewy effect. I also notice that my complexion is more even out. I agree with the others that it is good for the hair. It adds a shine that makes my hair look even more luscious. I highly recommend this product indeed.

Brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is going to last a long while. I use this for my hair and all is required is one drop. My hair looks great.

Excelente

Posted by Selenita on Mar 11, 2015

El aroma no me gusta,,pero se desvanece pronto...el producto excelente..lo uso es cabello y cara! Lo volveré a comprar por sus beneficios...si te sirvió mi comentario da click en sí..

Great

Posted by australia on Oct 30, 2012

This is a top quality oil, from the very first time you use it you can tell that it absorbs into the skin much better than other oils.

Ethically Produced and Organic

Posted by priyanka on Dec 29, 2013

It's hard to know what you're getting with Argan Oil, but this product seems to work well and has all the right credentials; the only thing it doesn't mention is if it's been de-oderized at all, which I suspect it has. The scent is very mild compared to other Argan Oils, which can smell like you're putting hempseed oil on your face. It is a lovely, non-oily consistency that soaks right in leaving a radiant glow. I mix mine with essential oils of rose otto, frankincense, rosemary and a bit of cinnamon (for cellular rejuvenation). You can see my skin on my homepage for the result (I'm 41).