Nice oil!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 13, 2012

This is a very good oil. You can use it for everything. I use it in my hair (but only a few drops, can make your hair oily), as a facial moisturizer or as cuticle oil. It`s works very well. Comes in a glass bottle with a dropper which is nice. This makes it easy to use and not so messy. Love it!

Love it, priceworthy

Posted by heaviestmatter on Apr 08, 2012

Worth the price. A little tricky to use the right amount in my hair though, but now I have gotten used to how my hair responds. Helps my very dry hands as well.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1160955 on May 30, 2012

really good quality product. if you have really dry skin like me, other acure organics products are not that rich and you might want to mix with this oil.

Love this!

Posted by h4ll01 on Nov 03, 2012

Love to use this oil treatment on my face before I go to sleep! Helps to hydrate my combination skin and I think it helps to fade my acne scars as well :)Definatly a good product. An extra pluss since it's organic!

A must for your skin

Posted by Galina on Apr 12, 2013

I use argan oil from time to time and my skin love it! Highly recommend it!

BEST ARGAN OIL - WORKS GREAT FOR MY ROSACEA!

Posted by 4697467777623458660 on Dec 22, 2012

I absolutely LOVE this product. I was diagnosed several years ago with Rosacea and tried so many products that just iritated my skin or did nothing at all. Acure Organics, 100% Certified Organic Moroccan, Argan Oil Treatment has been the answer to my prayers. After washing my face I use a few drops of this as my moisturizer in the morning and at night. I have been using this product for over a year now and my skin looks and feel wonderful and rarely breaks out. During my last Dermatologist appointment the doctor said my skin looked great and that my Rosacea was only mild. Music to my ears since my face was a mess prior to that. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PRODUCT & iHerb offers it at a very good price! Win, Win!

Great product for smooth hair and less inflamed pimples

Posted by mosso21 on Apr 22, 2013

I use argan oil on both my hair and skin. The oil adds shine to my hair making it soft, silky and manageable. I also apply it on my face and noticed that my acne scars have started fading slightly about 2 weeks into using this product. I also use it on my ezcema problem areas and the skin seems to have healed nicely. Recommended!

Perferred over others

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Jul 12, 2014

This oil is superior to others I've used. It hydrates my skin much better, and I like that it has the USDA certified organic label. Also the price is right. Highly recommended.

Great Product

Posted by 5721877217519016967 on Feb 26, 2014

I have been using this Argon oil for more than a month, I mix it with marula oil and organic castor oil for my hair and body... about 2 years ago, I started to lose my hair, and began to thin out... Since using this my hair has become darker, stronger, shiny, and new sprouts have started to appear, I am very confident in 6 months time I will have my full set of hair back. I was using Minoxidil for a while, the products works, however it gave me migraines, sore eyes, fatigue, it's very toxic for your body. I thought I would change over to organic products and I have not looked back since. I don't get any side effects, dandruff, or redness on the scalp anymore when mixing these three oils together, and my body is glowing and shining, it's magnificent

No me gusta mucho el olor

Posted by 5493286562338681205 on Jun 05, 2014

Lo compré por ser orgánico y certificado, me gustaría encontrar uno obtenido en frío. Lo uso en la cara todos los días por la noche. También en medios a puntas cuando me noto el pelo seco. Me encantan los resultados pero me disgusta el olor, como a aceituna intenso.