Good moisturizing lotion

Posted by Reviewer1696913 on Jun 21, 2012

First of all, sorry for not write good English. This product was surprised because I expected a lotion is light and easy to apply but less moisturizing, well, is lightweight, easy to apply, smells great, and is moisturizing! I use it throughout the body and the face (works well in the morning before applying mineral makeup powder on the face). I have a sensitive and reactive skin, so I must be careful choosing products. I liked the result.

Luscious body lotion

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

Smells just like fresh mandarins. The consistency is just right, not too heavy but still creamy and moisturising.

Veldig god body lotion!

Posted by Herbhild on Apr 14, 2012

Fantastisk reine produkt i denne serien. Denne lukter deilig, og kan tilogmed brukast i fjeset. Blir ikkje feit, og gir mykje fuktighet.

High quality cream for body and face.

Posted by Angelsoul on Mar 23, 2013

THank you everybody for helpful reviews. I really enjoy this cream, use it for body and face, wonderful ingredients. It also helped my lady friend to moisturize her hands during chemotherapy treatment , when nothing helps( oils, other lotions) . I am going to order it again for me and my friends and clients.

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 04, 2011

I like the ingredients. I also think it absorbs well. Don't love the smell.

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Jan 10, 2013

Best ever body moisturiser! If you have a very dry skin as I do, thats the best ever product to improve your skin condition. Give it a try, its worth all its penny!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1619903 on May 04, 2015

Best organic handlotion I have ever tried.

excellent

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jan 14, 2016

Lovely mandarin scent, this lotion moisturizes so well that the skin radiates with health after a couple of applications. The company made an effort to make a really body friendly lotion free from parabens and other hormone disruptors.

It's good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1868646 on Aug 02, 2011

It absorbs into the skin very quickly and smells delicious. The only minus is that it didn't really hold my skin moist too long. So you might want to add some jojoba oil or any other oil you know that works for you, mix it together with this lotion and then you'll have a delicious smelling cruelty free product that holds your skin moisturized for longer.

Acure Organics, Energizing Body Lotion

Posted by natahins on Aug 15, 2011

Good quality product,soft and gentle with a lovely scent