Good moisturizing lotion

Posted by Reviewer1696913 on Jun 21, 2012

First of all, sorry for not write good English. This product was surprised because I expected a lotion is light and easy to apply but less moisturizing, well, is lightweight, easy to apply, smells great, and is moisturizing! I use it throughout the body and the face (works well in the morning before applying mineral makeup powder on the face). I have a sensitive and reactive skin, so I must be careful choosing products. I liked the result.

Luscious body lotion

Posted by australia on Apr 29, 2013

Smells just like fresh mandarins. The consistency is just right, not too heavy but still creamy and moisturising.

Veldig god body lotion!

Posted by Herbhild on Apr 14, 2012

Fantastisk reine produkt i denne serien. Denne lukter deilig, og kan tilogmed brukast i fjeset. Blir ikkje feit, og gir mykje fuktighet.

High quality cream for body and face.

Posted by Angelsoul on Mar 23, 2013

THank you everybody for helpful reviews. I really enjoy this cream, use it for body and face, wonderful ingredients. It also helped my lady friend to moisturize her hands during chemotherapy treatment , when nothing helps( oils, other lotions) . I am going to order it again for me and my friends and clients.

Love Acure

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on Apr 02, 2015

They are really the best company - the ingredients are so pure and their stuff is such high quality. This lotion smells lovely - is not oily in any way but very moisturizing.

excellent

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jan 14, 2016

Lovely mandarin scent, this lotion moisturizes so well that the skin radiates with health after a couple of applications. The company made an effort to make a really body friendly lotion free from parabens and other hormone disruptors.

Love this! Perfect body lotion!

Posted by ecohome on Sep 02, 2014

This is a fabulous body lotion packed full of wonderful active plant ingredients. The cream has a lovely light mandarin aroma which will not overpower any perfumes or scents you may like to wear. The best way to apply this is straight after a shower or bath on to ever so slightly damp skin. It will lock in and seal the moisture and keep your skin feeling soft all day. I don't find this greasy like a body butter or oil so it's great for daytime use, and the cocoa butter leaves a very thin film that is not sticky or uncomfortable, but helps to keep the skin hydrated. I find Acure has excellent formulas in most of their products and they seem to avoid the cheap filler ingredients so commonly used, instead using quality plant extracts, oils, and other active plant compounds. I would be certain that this means the products would be highly beneficial for the skin. I will definitely reorder this but I am also keen to try out their other body creams as well!

acure organics

Posted by 4782787468264573426 on Jun 27, 2013

i've never used something SOOO GOOODD.... i am a lotion fan, but only because of the smell.. I used to buy expensive lotions, like NUXE.. BUT THIISS smells fantastic and WORKS great !! I've never had such a good lotion which really hydratedd my dry skin !! And the price is also good

Best ever!

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Jan 10, 2013

Best ever body moisturiser! If you have a very dry skin as I do, thats the best ever product to improve your skin condition. Give it a try, its worth all its penny!

satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1333756 on Dec 04, 2011

I like the ingredients. I also think it absorbs well. Don't love the smell.