Tasty!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Acure organics is a wonderful all natural cosmetics line. I have tried several products now and have yet to find one I don't like! This lip balm is full of great ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter and argan oil so it is super moisturizing, especially for dry climates. Love the way my lips feel. Try it you won't be disappointed. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Healing, moist and tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2825870 on Mar 21, 2013

I was recently given a tin of argan balm (Josie Maran) and while it was healing I dislike rubbing my finger across the balm in the tin (cannot be sanitary). This Acure is much easier to use, less expensive, has a great taste and stays moist longer. I love the mix of mint and chocolate flavors (they almost seem to alternate from moment to moment). In Las Vegas lip moisturizer is a year round necessity and this is my new best lip moisturizer.

nourishing and softening

Posted by Reviewer2165719 on Nov 09, 2011

excellent lip balm - keeps lips soft and moisturizes them for a long time. mint is a dominant taste, but its nicely refershing. Love the all-organic incredients.

There is no other better lip balm out there (if you like mint;)!!

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014

Ok, I have used and tried many lip balms in my life. At iHerb I've spent dollars and dollars on a fair amount of products. Believe I've bought over 320 different products (crazy, I know..), and probably more than 20 different lip balms. I was hooked on mint balms after Burt's Bees tinted lip balm (the tiny ones), and still am, they are just wonderful! (Unfortunately iHerb doesn't carry them anymore). BUT, this one grows on me every day. First I was, well this one is quite good. But then I read the ingredients, and OH MY GOD it is great! No chemicals, nothing. Yes, you can't really smell/taste the chocolate. But please it's mint we're talking about here. It 'takes' over. If you compare it with another peppermint balm, you'll tell the chocolate/cocoa is in there though. This balm is creamy, minty, chocolaty, lasts long, moisturizes, etc.. It's not strong mint, it's just perfect. Try it, and believe me when I say this brand is nothing else but GREAT!!

So moisturizing

Posted by 5319433655963204449 on Jan 11, 2015

This lip balm does a great job moisturizing my lip and it smells/tastes great. I love the organic ingredients and the price is great. This balm seems to plump my lips a bit too and I love that.

Yummy

Posted by 4774276235908208282 on Feb 07, 2015

Smells amazing, tingles then just keeps lips really moist even after its worn off.

really good

Posted by Reviewer1160955 on May 10, 2012

it turns out to be just lip balm I expected. love it. smells like the gum I used to chew.. it's in the right in the middle of chocolate and mint.

perfect

Posted by DesertLiving on Feb 29, 2016

Works to prevent chapped lips and helps them heal. Nice smell.

okay

Posted by 4731687206024397562 on Feb 17, 2013

somewhat of a chocolate taste. I think the Merry Hempsters spearment does a better job repairing my lips. But this is a great one too. It does cost more than Merry Hempsters. no animal testing.

Huele bien.

Posted by ROSSITA on Dec 02, 2014

Hidrata correcto y huele bien. -------------- Si te ayudó mi opinión a decidirte, marca Si, abajo, para más opiniones pincha en mi Nick.