July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Acure Organics, Argan Oil Lip Balm, Dark Chocolate + Mint, 0.15 oz (4.25 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Tasty!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

Acure organics is a wonderful all natural cosmetics line. I have tried several products now and have yet to find one I don't like! This lip balm is full of great ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter and argan oil so it is super moisturizing, especially for dry climates. Love the way my lips feel. Try it you won't be disappointed. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Healing, moist and tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2825870 on Mar 21, 2013

I was recently given a tin of argan balm (Josie Maran) and while it was healing I dislike rubbing my finger across the balm in the tin (cannot be sanitary). This Acure is much easier to use, less expensive, has a great taste and stays moist longer. I love the mix of mint and chocolate flavors (they almost seem to alternate from moment to moment). In Las Vegas lip moisturizer is a year round necessity and this is my new best lip moisturizer.

nourishing and softening

Posted by Reviewer2165719 on Nov 09, 2011

excellent lip balm - keeps lips soft and moisturizes them for a long time. mint is a dominant taste, but its nicely refershing. Love the all-organic incredients.

really good

Posted by Reviewer1160955 on May 10, 2012

it turns out to be just lip balm I expected. love it. smells like the gum I used to chew.. it's in the right in the middle of chocolate and mint.

okay

Posted by 4731687206024397562 on Feb 17, 2013

somewhat of a chocolate taste. I think the Merry Hempsters spearment does a better job repairing my lips. But this is a great one too. It does cost more than Merry Hempsters. no animal testing.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »