Acure Organics, Cell Stimulating Facial Mask, 1.75 oz (50 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Best Mask For Blackheads

Posted by Reviewer3017800 on Jul 16, 2012

I began using this mask once a week, and switched to every other night. The effect was gradual but amazing! The blackheads that have been on my nose and chin, unmoving after every product promising their disappearance, are finally gone! Those suckers haven't budged in 26 years of living, and now there's no trace of them. This mask is really unique, in that you don't need to use a lot, it spreads really nice and dries amlost immediatly, within the first five minutes, but doesn't tighten or pull. I leave mine on for about 30 minutes just to get a better effect. But it's when you rinse it off that you get the real surprise, it lathers up like a facial wash! It does take some effort to get it off, you're going to be at the sink for a few minutes, but is totally worth it! This mask not only works great, it smells great! I have combination skin and most masks I have tried make my skin dry before it smooths out, this is an automatice smoothness, and no redness, I have really sensative skin. I was very happy with this product and even though it is only 1 oz it lasted me about 3 months using it almost 3 times a week. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any skin type.

Best mask ever

Posted by Reviewer3336796 From Spain on Nov 21, 2012

It is the best organic mask I ever tried. I love it is soapy at the end, it makes feel my skin soft, clean and glowing. I am a 33 years old female, combo skin and with some break outs, it is helping me to control the sebum and helps with blackheads. Please, give it a try.

Wonderful mask with chlorella

Posted by niyuki-ti From Russian Federation on Aug 22, 2012

After using this mask I feel my face smoother, softer, and healthier. And it doesn’t feel uncomfortably tight or itchy as it dries. So and also gently purifies and brightens the skin. Маска оставляет приятные ощущения мягкой и нежной кожи. Заметно очищает и освежает кожу.

really lovely

Posted by 5094596511930124667 on Jan 23, 2013

love it! feels luxurious and consistency is so nice, like mousse :) after washing it with water, mask starts to lather, so cool :) leaves my skin really bright

Me encanta

Posted by Elisabb From Spain on Nov 02, 2013

Me deja la piel fenomenal. En un poco incómoda de aplicar y de retirar, pero merece la pena

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »