Acure Organics, Conditioner, Lemongrass + Argan Stem Cell, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Posted by Reviewer1431720 From Colorado on Feb 09, 2012

I've used this shampoo and conditioner for almost a week now and LOVE them! This is the first time I've switched hair products in a few years, so I was a little reluctant to try something new. I had been using Avalon Organics, but this is much better. It's more expensive, but definitely worth it. These products are gluten free, which is why I decided to try them. The shampoo lathers very well and the conditioner doesn't leave a film on my hair. In addition to these products, I also started using Aveda light elements smoothing fluid once my hair dries. The combination of these three works very well. I love all the other ACURE products I've tried, especially the lotions.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2779632 From Norway on Sep 13, 2012

This is only an ok conditioner for my hair, I got thin and straight hair. It leaves my hair something between dry and conditioned. Will not buy again.

its awesome

Posted by Reviewer2593293 From California on Jan 10, 2013

I LOVE the scent, and my hair gets so clean and soft! Barely need any to make my hair smooth.

good

Posted by Reviewer2838908 From Norway on May 28, 2013

Very hydrating, and I don't have to use much. Bottle has lasted me since october 2012. Nice smell.

Love!

Posted by enilorak From Norway on Jul 23, 2013

This is the best natural conditioner I've ever tried. Makes my hair looking so fresh and clean. I absolutely love this conditioner. Perfect!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »