お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Left a heavy build up!

Posted by ecohome on Nov 24, 2014

I was looking forward to trying this conditioner as i really like some of the Acure skincare line. I purchased this conditioner with the matching shampoo to go with it. Sadly both have really disappointed me. I gave the two stars because I like the fact that they used good ingredients and avoid synthetic chemicals where possible, but as for function I would give this a zero. The label states for normal to dry hair and although I have normal to oily hair (it takes a couple few days for my hair to get oily though) i could feel the build up straight away. When applying it felt as though it thickened the hair while wet, even after it was washed out. Once my hair was dried it became lank and heavy and almost as though it had an oily build up straight after washing (which i never normally get). My daughter even tried it and complained that her hair felt sticky the whole time. Perhaps if your hair was really dry and very curly this would perform better and help the curls to clump together if that was the look you are after, but i can't see how this conditioner would be suited to "normal" type hair. I usually buy conditioner suited to normal to dry hair as they seem to work well for my hair but not this particular one. It was so bad that i don't have any use for it and even tried it on my 1 year old but it still got the same greasy build up on his hair.

The best natural conditioner

Posted by 5760357476132808445 on Jan 07, 2015

Not that I've used a lot of natural conditioners, because I like to use high end product for hair. But this one is just as amazing. Really nourishes and moisturizes the hair and makes them look a lot less dry. I'm not very fond of the strong smell, but I can deal with it. It's also a really good price for such product. Highly recommend to anyone with dry or colored hair.

Acute Organics, Moroccan Argan conditioner

Posted by 5655629202958890248 on Jan 08, 2015

I love this conditioner, it gives silkiness and sheen to my fine dry curls.

A Little Heavy but awesome!!!

Posted by 4962141330908060972 on Dec 11, 2014

Great Product really helps with tangling but next time I might buy there slightly lighter product and interchange them. LOVE it though.

buen acondicionador

Posted by 5496888098374635034 on Dec 22, 2014

Es la primera vez que uso productos de esta marca para el pelo (sí he usado los que tienen para el rostro y son estupendos). Me gusta su olor y cómo deja el pelo. Recomendable.