Great conditioner!

Posted by 5299534733678618632 on Jun 05, 2016

Really makes my hair smooth and manageable. Leaves a nice after smell too. Will buy it again.

Very good product

Posted by 4930544441712008113 on Mar 12, 2013

I wasn't sure if I should buy this product,based on some reviews but I love it.I like the smell of almonds and this smell is there only when I wash my hair. After using it, my hair feels good and with a certain texture that I like.

Favourite Conditioner

Posted by 5400628632750295239 on Aug 30, 2016

I love this conditioner. I use the matching shampoo, I find they work well on my normal-dry coloured hair. The conditioner is not too heavy- which is great for me as I have normal-fine textured hair. My hair feels glossy and easy to comb afterwards. The tube lasts a long time, only a small amount is needed. And i love the small! It reminds me of marzipan! Love it.

Best I have ever tried

Posted by darlingnovember on Oct 16, 2013

I never use anything else than this conditioner and the Moroccan Argan Stem Cell shampoo! My hair has never been this soft and moisturized! It used to be so limp and frizzy, but now it's shiny!

very good

Posted by 5527034389442657856 on Aug 24, 2016

A really good hair conditioner.

I found my ideal conditioner

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Apr 25, 2016

I'm been trying so many different shampoos and conditioners since I switched to natural hair care products about three years ago and have never been happy until I found Acure Organics. It is economical, has a pleasant aroma and, in combination with shampoo, makes my naturally slightly curly and dry hair look healthy and smooth.

The best natural conditioner

Posted by 5760357476132808445 on Jan 07, 2015

Not that I've used a lot of natural conditioners, because I like to use high end product for hair. But this one is just as amazing. Really nourishes and moisturizes the hair and makes them look a lot less dry. I'm not very fond of the strong smell, but I can deal with it. It's also a really good price for such product. Highly recommend to anyone with dry or colored hair.

Good conditioner with amazing smell

Posted by 5383912734105595149 on Oct 27, 2014

My hair are curly and dry,this conditioner helps my hair to look good. The smell is great!

De mis acondicionadores favoritos!!

Posted by 4857816522612797437 on Apr 01, 2014

Me decidí a probar este acondicionador por sus buenas críticas, y totalmente de acuerdo. Me encantan sus componentes, que sea respetuoso con los animales, como cuida e hidrata mi pelo y el olor a cereza delicioso!!

I love it

Posted by 5051744122688456259 on Mar 20, 2015

I love this conditioner. It makes my hair really soft, smooth and keeps them hydrated. I recomend it to anyone who has dry hair.