Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Left a heavy build up!

Posted by ecohome on Nov 24, 2014

I was looking forward to trying this conditioner as i really like some of the Acure skincare line. I purchased this conditioner with the matching shampoo to go with it. Sadly both have really disappointed me. I gave the two stars because I like the fact that they used good ingredients and avoid synthetic chemicals where possible, but as for function I would give this a zero. The label states for normal to dry hair and although I have normal to oily hair (it takes a couple few days for my hair to get oily though) i could feel the build up straight away. When applying it felt as though it thickened the hair while wet, even after it was washed out. Once my hair was dried it became lank and heavy and almost as though it had an oily build up straight after washing (which i never normally get). My daughter even tried it and complained that her hair felt sticky the whole time. Perhaps if your hair was really dry and very curly this would perform better and help the curls to clump together if that was the look you are after, but i can't see how this conditioner would be suited to "normal" type hair. I usually buy conditioner suited to normal to dry hair as they seem to work well for my hair but not this particular one. It was so bad that i don't have any use for it and even tried it on my 1 year old but it still got the same greasy build up on his hair.

Smells seriously bad

Posted by 5073128071305209584 on Jun 14, 2014

This product has a very artificial smell. It seems to condition okay and is not overly drying. But the smell is so pungent. It definitely does not smell like what was described in the ingredient list. It smells like artificial almond essence that is used in food products like the almond jelly.

Acure Organics Conditioner not for me!

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Aug 12, 2015

Firstly, I am always reading ingredients due to allergies and sensitivities related to my herpes zoster (chickenpox virus). I know to stay away from coconut which exacerbates the symptoms, and that is very hard as everything these days includes coconut including its many different derivatives. I thought I hit the jackpot when I found this conditioner, but after noticing some slight headaches and very dry hair I took another look at the ingredients and could kick myself for not noticing it contains l-arginine. This amino acid is a major irritant for the herpes zoster virus. I quickly threw this in the garbage and went back to my l'occitane conditioner. I feel better, no more tingling headaches and the hair is much softer then when using the Acure. Big thumbs down!

wonderful

Posted by 4622258802708699875 on Jul 23, 2015

مشكلة شعري تالع وتعبان ومتقصف ، هذا مع استخدام الشامبو نفس النوع جدا فادني شعري تغير صار ملمسه ناعم التقصفات اختفت من استخدام بسيط جدا جدا حبيت المنتج ومارح استغني عنه

moistens hair

Posted by 4973804592044205227 on Jul 12, 2015

This moistens and conditions hair pretty well