Great Product

Posted by 5407140947812182491 on Dec 12, 2015

Love this shampoo & conditioner

Love

Posted by 5104781821087709165 on Feb 18, 2016

I have been loving this conditioner so far. It makes my dry hair feel very soft and leaves it looking clean. I am very impressed by this brand and how such a pure simple shampoo can actually change the texture of my hair. I will continue to buy this!!

AMAZING

Posted by 4947642777873489900 on Feb 22, 2016

I honestly did not expect an organic and natural conditioner to work better than the expensive, non-natural conditioners that I tried before. This makes my hair so soft and it does not weigh down my extremely fine hair. My hair has become so much softer and bouncier since I started using this conditioner. The only down side is the smell of the product in the container, gladly, my hair does not smell like the product after use. In fact, my hair doesn't smell like anything after washing. I totally recommend this conditioner and will definitely purchase the shampoo that goes with it.

Nice product

Posted by 5079778810725625713 on Apr 07, 2016

Frankly I liked. Both the shampoo and conditioner. A great composition, wonderful smell. Hair after washing becomes soft like silk

Like it

Posted by 4958058949567955894 on Apr 22, 2016

Sunny smell:) I like it

I found my ideal conditioner

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Apr 25, 2016

I'm been trying so many different shampoos and conditioners since I switched to natural hair care products about three years ago and have never been happy until I found Acure Organics. It is economical, has a pleasant aroma and, in combination with shampoo, makes my naturally slightly curly and dry hair look healthy and smooth.

Argan oil

Posted by 4649252512021423470 on Aug 04, 2016

It contaims this specific oi which makes the difference

Not impressed

Posted by Celinem on Aug 05, 2016

I see no wonderful results on my hair. Good brand with good ethics.

Lovely conditioner

Posted by 5305699137090276602 on Aug 24, 2016

This conditioner is not too thick or heavy for my (fine) hair. It has a strong almond smell but the smell doesn't stay in your hair. It conditions nicely without leaving hair heavy or floppy.

Good conditioner

Posted by 4698143104975907372 on Jul 14, 2016

Am happy with this conditioner. Leaves my hair smooth. Have mixed emotions about the shampoo though, since it does not lather so well in my experience.