New To iHerb?

Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Love this conditioner.

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on Mar 21, 2014

Moisturizing, smells yummy. Love it.

This is a really good conditioner!

Posted by naturalorganic on Apr 14, 2014

It makes the hair really soft and manageable. It lasts for a very long time too. The only thing I don't like is the smell. Some people think that it smells like almonds.. But I don't agree. This smell weird, like a glue we used in school when I was a kid. But I'm gonna keep on using it cause it's so good and it contains so much better ingredients than the other conditioners here on iHerb.

All natural

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

The best part is its natural ingredients. I have dry permed hair, so I alternate this with a more moisturizing conditioner.

super soft!

Posted by Reviewer2838908 on Nov 22, 2013

My hair is super soft with this! I do not like the new bottles though, but product is great. I have normal hair that has no dyes or perms, and this is the most healthy it has felt in years!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Posted by 5079607325544989289 on Dec 03, 2013

This conditioner is awesome! Very cheap prize, good inci, makes my dry hair very soft and shiny, I love this! I don't want to use my other conditioners any more. Only thing I don't like about this is the smell. Yep I don't like it at all- but because the product is perfect in every other ways - I don't really care.