Good for scalp too

Posted by 4NEKOS on Jan 03, 2016

I love the fact that this conditioner can be used not only for treating your hair, but for your scalp too. I used to not know that many of the hair conditioners are not made for washing the scalp (clogs up the pores?) but the ones sold by Acure are. I like this series as well as the mint one. 髪の毛と頭皮にもこのコンディショナーが使えるので家族で使用しています。香は杏仁豆腐のようで、個人的にはこちらもミントのも好きです。ただこの Moroccan Argan Stem Cell のシリーズの方がミントの製品より香がはやくに飛んでしまうような気がします。大きいサイズの商品が販売されるようになったので嬉しいです。

Make my hair soo soft

Posted by 5633779591256433652 on Jun 27, 2016

Love it. Smells like love hearts too, haha.

Good conditioner

Posted by 4698143104975907372 on Jul 14, 2016

Am happy with this conditioner. Leaves my hair smooth. Have mixed emotions about the shampoo though, since it does not lather so well in my experience.

love love love

Posted by gfreesammi on Jul 15, 2016

i have super thick, coarse, curly, damaged, dry hair. it was even more dry after a terrible experience with a deep conditioning mask. this stuff made my hair so soft and silky feeling even after washing it all out. the perfect amount of slip for detangling. i am switching over all my products to healthy ones and i was hoping to find something that could handle my hair. this went over my expectations!

Mi preferido

Posted by Reviewer1379207 on Jun 20, 2014

Es mi acondicionador preferido junto con el de coco de Deserte Essence. El olor al principio es un poco peculiar, muy dulce pero te acabas acostumbrando, hidrata muchísimo y lo mejor es que con muy poca cantidad cunde mucho y dura bastante tiempo el bote. Lo recomiendo, tengo ganas de probar el champú. He repetido y seguiré comprándolo.

I will buy it again and again

Posted by K-design on Jun 04, 2014

I am so happy...! I've finally found my conditioner. I have dry long curly hair. This product detangles my hair and let them smooth, nourish and soft. Most than highly recommended!!!!

the best product

Posted by 4971147432500723249 on Apr 21, 2014

very good and its work on my hair , i just use a little on my hair and feel so smooth and good!!i will buy this again and again!and smell so good!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3068753 on Apr 26, 2014

I'll buy this product again and again.

Acure conditioner

Posted by 4932799900211270531 on Apr 27, 2014

Excellent product! love it!

Love this conditioner.

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on Mar 21, 2014

Moisturizing, smells yummy. Love it.