Too rich

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

The first few uses of this product made me think I had found a winner. I used this daily with it's matching shampoo but soon found my hair becoming overloaded with protein (Argan Oil). Too much protein in your hair is not good, turned my hair into dry and straw like and very brittle, so much so I'd see much of my hair shed as I was washing and the addtition of this thick, rich conditioner. I've since moved away from anything to do with Keratin or Argan Oil or anything protein based and just pure moisture to bring back the soft condition. Will not be buying again. If you want to damage your beautiful hair in the long run, use this protein rich product.

Not bad, but contains stearalkonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride and cetearyl alcohol.

Posted by Leione on Apr 19, 2014

There are a lot of great things about this conditioner: it rinses easily, detangles the hair, makes it soft, shiny and manageable without weighing it down, is great for dry, dull and damaged hair, vegan and sulfate, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, PEG, silicon, synthetic fragrance, gluten and cruelty free. It has some impressive ingredients: naturally-derived fermented sugar, cetearyl glucoside, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, l-arginine, sorbitan olivate, vegetable-derived lactic acid and panthenol, which condition and detangle the hair making it soft and manageable, argan, sea buckthorn and pumpkin oils, cocoa seed butter and almond extract, which deeply moisturize, nourish and soothe the scalp and hair, argan stem cells and ubiquinone (CoQ10), which strengthen the root bulbs and follicle connection, improve cellular circulation, stimulate cell renewal and keratin production, restore hair elasticity, provide body and shine, açaí berry, blackberry, rosehips, pomegranate, rooibos and vitamin E, which are powerful antioxidants reviving, revitalizing, invigorating the scalp and hair follicles, preventing hair loss and adding volume at the root, sunflower-derived glycerophosphoinositol lysine and ca ssia bark essential oil, which are strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents clarifying the scalp, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. But unfortunately, it contains stearalkonium chloride (its hazard is rated 4 out of 10), behentrimonium chloride (rated 3), antistatic agents and preservatives, which are known human and environmental toxicants, allergens and skin irritants, and cetearyl alcohol, a suspected environmental toxin which may come from synthetic sources, as well. Overall, it's not a bad product, but it would be much better without these ingredients.

Love it!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 15, 2012

I know I keep banging on about it, but I wrote a book on toxic chemicals in cosmetics and find it hard to get a decent shampoo and conditioner that doesn't contain lots of toxic synthetic chemicals. It's impossible to get a perfect conditioner because it will have some synthetic ingredients to do its job, but this worked well, left my hair smooth and didn't have an irritating scent. Overall I really like Acure Organics products and will continue to purchase them in the future.

Love it!

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

I have long blond dry hair and sensitive scalp. This conditioner together with the same shampoo are awesome! Moisturizes very well, hair are shiny and soft. Highly recommended!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2531546 on Mar 23, 2012

I've tried everything for my dry, fine wavy hair which will frizz at the last provocation. I had a complicated hair routine which still didn't keep things under control. I used this shampoo and conditioner a couple of days ago and it's fabulous. My hair is shiny, SOFT, moisturised and tamed. My hair is usually dry and coarse feeling on the second day so I wanted to see what happened when i woke up today, but it's still soft! Love this product, kind of like the smell but it is a strong almond smell. My hair did slurp up the conditioner so I'm hoping with continued use my dry hair will just be a thing of the past. Have also just bought the leave in conditioner so will post a review on that as well. I'm so happy I found this!

not for my hair

Posted by Viktorija on Mar 15, 2013

I thought it would be great for my dry, curly hair. Unfortunately, it dries my hair much more, than when I use only shampoo...

Works

Posted by 5372809993496389240 on Aug 09, 2014

This conditioner works well and leaves my hair feeling nice. I gave 2 stars because I am looking for a conditioner that doesn't have lactic acid, stearalkonium chloride, tocopheryl acetate, behentrimonium chloride and cetearyl alcohol. They are all plant derived but I'm looking for something without. I am going to try GreenBeaver products next.

Excellent conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer3230969 on Dec 05, 2012

I normally don't comment, but thought I must do on this one. I've tried tons since I have dry coloured hair. This is the best organic conditioner I have ever used! It's just so moisturising and I love the smell. The price is very good too. Will definitely order this one again. I am thinking I should probably try their shampoo next time.

mi acondicionador

Posted by gurrumina on Nov 21, 2013

Tengo el pelo rizado y para mi estos el champú y el acondicionador de acure son lo mejor. El acondicionador, me deja el pelo muy hidratado, muy suave. Lo use en verano y después de la playa y la piscina me lo seguía dejando hidratado, ya al aclararme me noto el pelo hidratado y seco me lo deja muy suave. Al quedarse seco me deja en rizo bonito, marcado; no noto que me de excesivo peso al pelo por eso no me tiende ha quedarse liso como me pasa con otros acondicionadores. Quizá el único pero, es que no controle muy bien el encrespamiento, por lo que si tu pelo tiene mucho frizz quizá se te quede corto.

hair is greasy after 1 day

Posted by 4703299661490179785 on Jul 19, 2015

I dont have greasy hair at all but this is too much for my hair. Its a very save product so if its good for your hair your lucky