Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Acure Organics, Conditioner, Moroccan Argan Stem Cell + Argan Oil, 8 fl oz (235 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Too rich

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

The first few uses of this product made me think I had found a winner. I used this daily with it's matching shampoo but soon found my hair becoming overloaded with protein (Argan Oil). Too much protein in your hair is not good, turned my hair into dry and straw like and very brittle, so much so I'd see much of my hair shed as I was washing and the addtition of this thick, rich conditioner. I've since moved away from anything to do with Keratin or Argan Oil or anything protein based and just pure moisture to bring back the soft condition. Will not be buying again. If you want to damage your beautiful hair in the long run, use this protein rich product.

not for my hair

Posted by Viktorija on Mar 15, 2013

I thought it would be great for my dry, curly hair. Unfortunately, it dries my hair much more, than when I use only shampoo...

the smell is bad

Posted by 4680671215103937035 on Jun 06, 2014

the smell is bad

Smells seriously bad

Posted by 5073128071305209584 on Jun 14, 2014

This product has a very artificial smell. It seems to condition okay and is not overly drying. But the smell is so pungent. It definitely does not smell like what was described in the ingredient list. It smells like artificial almond essence that is used in food products like the almond jelly.